How to Find Preppers in Your Area and Why You Should Do It
BY KEN JENSENBY KEN JENSEN
Why you should meet people to helpWhy you should meet people to help
your preparedness?your preparedness?
• The big reason that you join a community in the very beginning is because you will
have terrific ideas, but they will be untimely and out of order.
• Using people as a sound-board for your ideas, you can invite knowledge and
wisdom into your decisions from people that have been preparing for quite some
Consider joining aConsider joining a
local prepper group!local prepper group!
I created a prepper group in my area. As cliche as it may sound, I placed an ad on
craigslist to meet preppers.
I met a few over coffee and created a local group that began hosting meetings
through a facebook group.
Yet another place you could look at is meetup.com.
Why do I actually think it extremely important that people meet up locally?
Because no matter how nationally influential a group becomes, when it matters, it
is your family, friends, and neighbors that you will turn to when crisis hits.
Don't forget the resources thatDon't forget the resources that
are online!are online!
• Give Top Survival Forum a chance and write your ideas and opinions down, so you
don’t lose them.
• Another great forum is Bushcraft Forums.
Facebook group that you can join:
Bushcraft Woodcraft Survival &
Please use your neighborsPlease use your neighbors
• You don't have to divulge all the info about your prepping, but you can still work
on a great relationship with your neighbors.
• It is better to be surrounded by friends than by acquaintances or even enemies.
When people are willing to bend their morals, they would be less likely to do so
against their good friends.