Christmas is an extremely
important time of year!
• During Christmas, people have good will to others, and they
tend to enjoy giving to others. It doesn’t matter what religion
you are, there is usually a great holiday this time of year.
The holiday season is an excuse to be
happy, and be with your family
• It is an excuse to stuff yourself. You diet all year round, so
take this time to make yourself fat, and tired due to overeating
The holidays are an excuse to
quiet yourself down
• Contemplate the personal, emotional, physical, and religious
ideals that make this time of the year great.
Christmas is a time to observe the
amazing things people are doing
• Watch the good will others
are giving to each
other. People show how
much good can be done by
the human race.
Theft / Burglary are rampant during
this season, but this is how to protect yourself.
• Always leave a light on in your home.
• Use an LED faux Television
You can make it look like an insomniac is at home with an
LED box that flashes in such a way, it looks like there is a TV
on. A good one would be the Fake TV FTV-10 Burglar
• Lock your car while shopping
• Hide your purchases
• Check your entrances
Lock all the doors of your home and cars. Use 2
inch screws on your strikeplates and locks to
provide frame strength against “mule kicks.”
• Check your garage security
Lock your garage and disable the manual
pull. This can be used by thieves.
• Lock your balcony doors
Lock your balcony doors
and jam them. This is an
easy entry point to the
• Secure your Windows
• Homeowners, Renters, Car
You are the best driver on the
road, but everyone else
sucks. Don’t get into an
accident without insurance.
Know what you have, so you know what is taken
• Use the Allstate Digital Locker app to organize your personal
property by room, category, by item. You can also photograph
items and attribute a cost and quantity to each one.
The Biblical Story of Christmas
Angels were huge and terrifying
Everyone was afraid when angels showed up. They
were huge, awesome, and battle ready!
The Manger was Mangy
It was disgusting and bug infested with animal borne
diseases all around.
• What was the deal with the 3 wise men, who were they and
when did they show up?
The wise men were considered the scientists of the
age. They were known as wise and wealthy. They were not
at Jesus' birth. They were there after the fact.
• Christ wasn’t born on December 25th, so why do we celebrate
The 3rd Century Non-Christian Roman Empire celebrated the
rebirth of the Unconquered Sun (Natalis Solis Invicti) where
they honored the sun god Mithras on December 25th because
the return of longer days after the winter solstice.
• When was Christ's birth really? It wasn’t December 25th!
Jesus was conceived six months later after John (Luke 1:24-31). So
he was conceived in December, making his birth the month of
Christmas is NOT an American
• It used to be banned! Protestant Reformers were against
this Catholic Ritual They considered Catholicism just a little
better than paganism.
The Historically Accurate Story of
Santa Claus, aka Saint Nick
• He lived in what is now modern-day Turkey in the 3rd or 4th
century and was a devout Christian who served and helped
• Saint Nicholas was actually
• St. Nicholas was an Archbishop
during a violent Christian
• His death on December 6th, gave
way to a new tradition… gift
giving, which was actually done
on New Year’s Day but Queen
Victoria began giving gifts on
Christmas Eve in the Mid-1800s.
Your idea of Santa Clause was
generated by a poem and Coca-Cola
• “A Visit from St. Nicholas” in the 1800s was the first
attribution to the modern visual representation Santa
Connect with us!