KEEGAN J. GAY
Permanent address: 1409 Ellsworth St. Philadelphia PA 19146
Cell Phone: 585-596-9725
Seeking a position in Materials Science and Engineering or any related field.
State University of New York School of Engineering at Alfred University, Alfred NY
Bachelor of Science, December 2005
Major: Materials Science and Engineering, GPA 2.56
● Advanced courses: Polymers, Magnetic, Electric Properties of Materials, Metallurgy,
Laboratory: Dry Pressing, Spray Drying, Slip Casting, SEM and X-ray Analysis, EDS Analysis,
Optical Microscopy, Preparing and Analyzing Suspensions, UV- VIS, FTIR, Laser Raman, DSC,
DTS, B.E.T. Monosorb.
Walmart, Philadelphia PA. Inventory Control Associate Mar 2010-June 2016
● Pack and unpack items to be stocked in stockrooms, warehouses or storage yards.
● Receive and count stock items, and record data manually using computer.
● Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and
investigate errors and address discrepancies.
● Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse storeroom, supply rooms
and other areas.
● Mark stock items using identification and stock location based on turnover,
environmental factors and physical capabilities of facilities.
● Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom workers.
● Palletizing and organizing of freight.
● Maintaining communication between sales floor associates and their needs from the
stockroom as well as those of members of management.
Santanoni Glass and Ceramics, (Coca-Cola project) Alfred NY. Laboratory Technician June
● Melting of glass to be drawn into rods.
● Cutting and etching of glass rods to be used in experiments involving a novel fluidized
● Ionization strengthening of glass using fluidized bed.
● Instron bend testing and breaking of glass rods.
● Subsequent measuring of glass rods by calipers, registering of data and analysis of data