9910101621 House No. B1/43, IInd Floor
Email: email@example.com Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017
E X P E R I E N C E S U M M A R Y
Excellent background and exceptional organizational and planning skills to manage various responsibilities related
to administration and HR in a fast-paced, complex, demanding and rapidly changing environment. An effective
professional who delivers consistent results at all times.
K E Y S K I L L S
Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint), Sharepoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Tools like WCN, Naukri.com,
Linked in etc.
Fidelity Worldwide Investment August’05 till date (9.8 years)
Responsibilities as Assistant Manager – Resourcing
• Complete cycle of Resourcing – External and Internal (Non-IT) across all levels i.e.
Screening Resumes | Scheduling Interviews | Conducting Assessment Tests | Conducting Interviews | Feedback
Sharing | Background Vetting |Fitment / Salary Negotiations | Offer Generations |New Joiner Notification |
On-boarding |Contract staff management |Third Party payroll management | Referrals | Internal Job Posting |
Walk-ins, Campus drives for Bulk Hiring | SLA management on recruitment | Various Mailbox management
w.r.t. Background Vetting, Internal Job Postings, Referrals, Resourcing operations etc.
• Partner / Manage Stakeholders i.e. both HR and Business
• Regularly share MIS, Reports, Data Analysis with HR and business partners
• Manage and review position status maintained at internal online recruitment tool / portals
• Strategise on Hiring to optimize the cost of sourcing
• Conceptualize, design and launch various initiatives / programs to promote hiring through Internal Job
Postings, Referral programs, Career Fair, Talent Management and also using various social media and
recruitment portals, colleges, institutes etc.
• Organize business updates, share articles, news, information and recent industry trends with the team.
• Send snapshots of HR policies to the recruitment team
• Manage Appraisal / feedback for the team
• Promote employer brand and attract talent using social media innovatively
• Introduce new vendors, sourcing channels e.g. coaching institutes, colleges, universities etc.
• Hold regular meetings with the existing Vendors updating them of recent changes / requirements
• Review and approve invoices
• Build and leverage relationship and influence business in decision making w.r.t. to hiring
• Other initiatives like Running Employee Engagement activities for the team to promote inter-department
camaraderie, be a part of Corporate Responsibility program etc., raise ideas for process enhancement
Responsibilities as Executive Assistant (Assistant Manager) to Executive Director
Manage Calendar, Domestic and Overseas Travels, High profile visitors, Capacity Planning and enhancement
Project | Collate and compile monthly management reports |Follow up on agenda and action items discussed
during the management meetings |Coordinate with various offices located globally in terms of managing various
meetings / sessions through video conference or for any other administrative requirements | Execute and
implement various initiatives / ideas being a part of Assistants Forum in the company to make existing processes
simpler and smoother | Assist various BCP related activities |Manage logistical and administrative arrangements
for the team | Create and manage the department Sharepoint site
HR Projects / Initiatives
• HR Staffing- Executed and assisted the staffing administration i.e. scheduling & coordinating interviews with
the line managers; keeping track of hiring status and communicating to all the concerned stakeholders; sending
headcount & vacancy reports; supported line Managers to create accurate and comprehensive job description
and helped them in internal job postings; managed pre-joining process; assisted in identifying management
information needs within the recruitment function; managed background vetting process
• Employee Engagement – Executed various teambuilding and offsite events for the team; managed and
participated in various organizational level initiatives
• Performance Management- Helped Management in Performance Management and Feedback Process i.e. set
up appraisal meetings and collate feedback; assist supervisors and staff with understanding and using the
online Performance Success Tool.
• HR Operations – Collated and sent overtime details to the management; managed new joiners from their
joining formalities to arranging their induction programs, released organization announcements; managed
leave records & personal files, acted as the point of contact for the team for any matter related to HR. Provided
advice on interpretation and application of policies, regulations and rules. Review and provide advice on
• Reward & Recognition – Managed Reward & Recognition programme for various departments and teams.
Automated R&R Nomination process on sharepoint
• Helped HR in re-launching the Referral Programm and IJP
• Training & Development - Supported in identification and effective deployment of Training Needs for the
• Business Compliance & Code of Ethics – Assisted the Code of Ethics team to resolve various queries and
generated reports as a corporate reserve.
• Supporting Buddy Programme at Technology
American Express India Pvt. Ltd. March’01 to July’05 (4 .5 years)
Responsibilities as Executive Assistant to Vice President
Manage calendar, Travel plans, Filing, Handle correspondence, itinerary for various high profile visitors | Taking
Minutes of Meetings | Coordinate with various inter/global departments to prepare high quality presentations | IT
Asset Management | Library Management | Workstation (Seating Plan) Management |Intranet Content
Management | Expense Voucher Tracking |Lead ‘Good Citizenship’ Project for underprivileged.
HR Projects / initiatives
• People Count Management
• E-HR database Management
• Leave Records Management
• New Joiner Induction
• Help manage Job Postings / Interviews / Induction / organization announcements etc.
• Conduct various teambuilding, offsite-events
• Coordinate and conduct recruitments for the team
• Assist management team in conducting CBSPs
• Assist management in Performance Appraisals Cycles
• Maintain Personal records and file for the team
• Manage Reward & Recognition Programme for the Team
• Coordinate various HR rollouts and various programmes e.g. career fair etc.
Eicher Goodearth Limited August’98 to March’01 ( 2.7 years)
Responsibilities as Executive Secretary to the Group Chairman and CEO.
Apart from the secretarial work, I was also engaged in; analysis of automobile industry (sales and production) data
by collating information from various sources like internet, SIAM, ARAI and prepare a comparative report showing
various performance trends of automobile industry verse Eicher | Synchronize with all the business units of Eicher
Group for Board Meetings | Manage various visits to other units, collation of sales / production data etc. |
Coordinate with other institutions like CII, ARAI, SIAM, AIMA etc. |Arrange various domestic and foreign business
visits| Actively participate in several major events of the company | Managing Visitors
Eicher Consultancy Services Limited December’96 to August’98 (1.8 years)
Responsibilities as Coordinator to the Principal Consultant
Perform all types of secretarial work | Prepare presentation |Work as a back up to Librarian in her absence|
Coordinate with the Global partners |Help a team of senior consultants in preparing presentations, proposals,
reports | Conduct preliminary research for consultants using CMIE database and other sources like internet |
Manage travel and transportation requirements of entire team | Look after the accounts of all the major clients
from raising debit notes, invoices every month to regular follow ups on getting the payment released from the
clients’ end and their account reconciliation | Interact with the clients, on behalf of Principal and other senior
consultants regarding various assignments| Help ECS to organize various work-shops both in-house and offsite |
Contribute and support the noble mission led by the company i.e. ‘Chinmaya Mission’.
Kirloskar Consultants Ltd December’94 to December’9 (2 years)
Responsibilities as Associate and Information Officer
Handle all the secretarial jobs for the Branch Manager |Send Proposals and business promotional letters to
prospective clients |Manage daily transactions, Invoicing | Compile Reports by collating industrial data from
various sources | Manage Office Administration, Computer Maintenance |Coordinate between clients and head /
branch offices |Send MIS to Head Office |Manage office Library | Regular follow ups and feedback from clients
w.r.t. receivables and reports prepared by the company.
E D U C A T I O N A L S U M M A RY
MBA from IMT, Ghaziabad
Diploma in Computer Science and its Applications from Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi
Graduation (History Hons) from University of Delhi