Latin 20 Review!
Please complete each part of this review to be ready for your quiz
tomorrow! Remember your Latin HW is due tomorrow, Friday!
Use your study guide for help!
Oh! I love
Please give the definition for each of the
following word parts.
1) gress/grad= ____ __________ 9) ate=_____; __________; ________
2) Pro=________________ 10) ion =____________________
3) ad=___________ ; _____ 11) di= _______; _____________
4) ile= t__________ __________
5) ag= t_______________
6) per= _____________; ___________
7) voke/voc= _____ __________
8) Vert =_____ _______
12) Explain the difference between an aggressor
and aggression using clues in the chart.
Please use each clue to guess the Latin word.
13) This is the word that describes making a step from one place to
another. It is the word_______________.
14) This word describes something that cannot be taken back.
It is the word __________________________.
15) Describe what the word avocation means.
16) What is your favorite avocation?
(Here is one of Ms. Vanko’s favorite avocations…)
17) Please use the Latin words provoke,
evoke, and aggression to describe Part 1!
Part 2: Use the words digression, vocation (job), and advocate
to describe part 2! Excuse my