• We can access more information
• Cheaper than buying books
• Saves time (library, not necessary)
• More sources of info (videos,
games, student groups)
• Easier to copy & paste
• Easier to find wrong information
• Not as social
• Can lose data
• Easy to get distracted by other sites
• Online games/apps are fun
• Can help stay updated with the latest news
(movies, sports, events)
• Can listen to any song/movie at any time
• We go outside less.
• We see friends / talk to family less
• We stare at a screen too long
• Less physically active
• Difficult to talk to a real person at a
company if there’s a problem (all online)
• Identity theft
• Confusing if traveling with many people
• Online deals!
• Quick, Convenient & direct booking (no agent
• Saves paper (email tickets)
• Faster (airline already has your info)
• Can see many options / schedules
• Read hotel reviews.
• Can message friends any time
• take more photos
• update any plan changes quickly
• Cheap! (Free)
• Video chat
• less face-to-face
• waste time chatting/messaging
• easy to have misunderstandings via text
• messaging the wrong person! Oops!
• Must always have phone nearby
• Can easily keep in touch while travel
• GPS tracking
• Faster than calling
• Group chats
• Less talking
• Distracting from family
• Lack of quality time
• Fighting (between kids)
• Annoyed parents
GUESS THE DECADE!
1900s, 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90, 00’s, NOW
Are these ladies from the…. 1950’s….. 1960’s ….. 1970’s?
This photo was taken in 1964
Light colored dresses were
popular in the 1960s.