Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
PERMANENT ADDRESS 334-354-2540 UNIVERSITY ADDRESS
770 AL HIGHWAY 170 Auburn University
Wetumpka, AL 36092 Auburn, AL 36849S
Seeking admittance to graduate studies in Clinical Psychology with a specialty track in Child Psychology.
Future employment objectives include state licensure, then employment in a private practice,
psychiatric/general hospitals, or universities.
Auburn University, Auburn, AL May 2017
B.A. in Psychology
Minor: Asian Studies
Cumulative GPA: 2.33
Seohan Auto USA, Auburn, AL May 2016—August 1, 2016
English Language Tutor
• Familiarized those who were being tutored with American customs, cultures and the basic nuances of
the English language.
• Critiqued and evaluated important speeches, inspecting for any errors in phrasing or wording.
• Coached students in simulated situations, clarifying any miscommunications.
Montgomery East Family Practice, Montgomery, AL February 2012—May 2012
• Assisted in sorting and organizing confidential patient files.
• Mailed out important notifications to patients.
• Sent and received faxes to and from varying pharmacies and clinics.
Lee County Humane Society, Auburn, AL started 2012
• Replenished food and water sources when empty, and cleaned and tended to sickly animals.
• Provided shelter cats with companionship and interaction, so as to make them more comfortable
around humans and potential adopters.
Liberal Arts Careers Preparation Course Research Team, Auburn, AL July 2016—present
Undergraduate Research Assistant
• Dissecting and rating student responses from instruments measuring students’ ability to articulate
and apply knowledge pertaining to their Liberal Arts degree.
• Collaborating with team members to justify and discuss ratings with the goal of improving the
assessment process through research.
Foreign Languages: Proficient in basic Japanese conversation and highly competent in Japanese reading
and writing. Also fluent in Tagalog conversation, reading and writing.
Certification: Phlebotomy Technician, certified in June 2014.
Computer: Capable of operating Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows and Macintosh. Also able to
read and interpret basic spreadsheets of statistical data and reports.