Katelyn O’Shaughnessy- CEO & Founder
• TravelStore: Luxury Travel Planner for California’s largest travel agency.
• Millennials In Travel: Board of Directors for the largest young travel
professionals organization in North America. Director of LA Chapter.
• Signature Travel Network: Member of the consortia group, which has a
network of 6,000 front-line travel consultants attributing to 5 billion in
revenue sales. Boardmember on Signature’s Young Travel Advisors.
• 30 Under 30: Awarded one of the Top 30 Travel Agents in North America
Under the age of 30 by Travel Agent Magazine & Travel Agent Central
• Class of 35: Awarded PhoCusWright’s Conference; Young Leaders Summit.
Tessa Gold- COO
• Over 8 years experience in entrepreneurship, business, and law.
Vince Venkatesh- Lead Programmer
• ios native app built in objective C. Website backend built in php & my sequel
• Travel agent’s pay $10 per app on TripScope’s
user website. Using the client’s credit card the
agent makes the purchase and adds it on to the
overall vacation package price.
• Once payment is made the agent will receive a
confirmation number, which the client will input
on their iphone via the TripScope app to access
their customized itinerary.
• Average travel agent turns over 5 to 10 itineraries
• TravelStore: 600 Travel Agents in my Travel Agency.
• Millennials In Travel: Over 1,000 members nationally.
Over 400 in my LA Chapter alone.
• Speaking Engagements at Travel Conferences: Young
Leaders Conference, Luxury Travel Exchange, Signature
Travel Conference, PhoCusWright Conference, and
International Luxury Travel Exchange.
• Articles in Travel Magazines:
TravelAge West, Travel Weekly, Travel Agent Magazine,
and Travel Age Central.
• Signature: In discussions with potential collaboration
with the consortia group and their network of 6,000+