ST. DOMINIC COLLEGE OF ASIA
St. Dominic Complex Emilio Aguinaldo Highway Bacoor, Cavite
SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
“Basic Economics with LRT”
Mr. Pol Silva
Kate S. Magpoc
John Angelo Tanglao
Elvin Moses Magon
Business firm or Organization: Master Siomai
We interview Mrs. Maria Antonia A. Sarte the franchise of Master Siomai in Palico along
Aguinaldo Highway near at Puregold Imus, Cavite
A. What product are you selling?
- Obviously from the name itself siomai, we offered different variety of siomai such as
Japanese siomai, sharks fin etc. and to matched with that, we sell also gulaman.
B. How are things produced?
- Actually we try only this business in Kosh the master siomai. We try if this business
is really good for extra income. But so far so good, now it supplied our need and now
we have another business in Kosh. If you decide to franchise the store, first look at
the background if this business is popular to the people. We all know that the siomai
is one of the most favorite street foods in all time. In terms of the prices, it is really
worth because we practice sanitation and a quality product for the avoidance of
C. For who are things are produce?
- We target those food streets lover, who into siomai and actually as you can see in our
place, we decided to find a food stall in a crowded area as we choose to go into
popular franchising product so that people can notice our product. And whoever saw
our product they really encourage them to try and buy it.
2. Demand and Supply
- Demand- we hired two employees namely Clara Solidad and Melissa Louise H.
Kaguitla, but if we have enough time we visit our food stall and personally assist the
- Supply- as I said earlier our product is only a franchised. So as we franchised this
kind of business, Kosh assist us in everything. For the siomai they delivered it to us
and for ingredients and sauces we buy it into them and they gave us a discount so it
really helps a lot.
3. General impressions
- Their strategy is quite good, because before they go into business they decided to
franchise the business that is popular to the customer. So they’re not having a hard
time to gain the trust and expectation of the consumer.
- There secret recipe for the success is “to never give up”. Mrs. Sarte is lately an OFW
in Japan and had no idea of handling this kind of business. For bravery reason and a
great decision she decided to go into another way of earning extra money, which is
- Decision and passion in your job is a ticket to success. I salute Mrs. Sarte for
sacrificing her money into this. Though we know that not all business can be
successful or can cause into closure. But with her dedication and hard working she
made her status into the top. For now, she owned her own food stall, she franchised
another one which is Mr. Mappy. Mr. Mappy is a kind of pizza that offered cheaper
prices with a quality product. The taste is good and the prices are applicable for the
person with limited budget. As days goes by, they tried to franchise another one
which is Mr. Donut. So how can we imagine her perseverance and dedication, her
love into working and exploring in a different world of business made her capital
more comprehensive or broad.
How stable and growing the firm organization?
- After 6 years her business still continuing to served people. Without experiences and
expertise in business she made this business stable and continuous growing. Effective
selling and promotional tools to stimulates more buying as she said.