Recorded webinar: http://bit.ly/1OGLyDt
In this webinar, Karen shares case studies for two Kaizen Events she has facilitated that address the following questions:
• What was the driver for the improvement?
• Why was a Kaizen Event chosen for making the improvement and not a traditional project?
• Who was involved in the planning process and on the Kaizen team itself?
• What was their process, from analysis through rolling out the improvement (including the specific tools used)?
• How were they able to pilot and refine the improvement using PDSA within such a short time?
• What challenges did the team encounter and how did they overcome them?
• How did they manage their time?
• How was the event closed out?
• What’s the current state of the improvement?