EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL
Name: _______________________________________________________________Job Title:________________________________________
Evaluating Manager(s):____________________________________________________Review Period:_________________________________
Section 1: (to be filled by the employee) (Attach extra sheets if
1. Describe prime responsibilities during this review period: __________________________________________
2. Describe major accomplishments during this review period:
3. Describe any obstacles that have prevented you from being as efficient as you'd like to be:
4. Goals for the next six months (to be filled out jointly by the employee and the evaluating manager):
Section 2: (to be filled by the manager)
Rating < 5 5 ≤ Rating < 7 7≤ Rating < 9 9 ≤ Rating
Performance is Unsatisfactory Performs efficiently and productively. A competent performer, exceeds Performance is consistently
in a significant area of Meets the requirements of the job. expectations most of the times Excellent including under
responsibility; may partially (Good). (Very Good). demanding circumstances.
satisfy some requirements.
# PERFORMANCE CRITERIA Ratin MANAGER’S COMMENTS
1. Initiative/Innovation: Assessment of
self-starting ability, resourcefulness, creativity,
ingenuity, and willingness to introduce and/or learn new
concepts and processes using independent and original
2. Leadership: Assessment of influence on others
to achieve goals and to promote ethical behavior.
3. Problem-solving: Assessment of skills in
defining problems/central issues, collecting and
evaluating relevant data, evaluating options, proposing
solutions, negotiating obstacles, and achieving desired
4. Communication: Assessment of the clarity of
ideas expressed, the effectiveness of oral and written
presentations, and skill in listening and interacting with
others in a helpful and informative manner.
5. Quality: Assessment of factors such as accuracy,
completeness, follow-through on work, timeliness and
6. Quantity: Assessment of the work-load on the
7. Productivity: Assessment of the volume of
work output produced based on priorities.
8. Job Knowledge: Assessment of the thorough
understanding of the job/task assigned.
9. Teamwork: Assessment of participation and
effectiveness of working with colleagues to improve
work processes or accomplish specific tasks.
10. Project Planning/Methodology:
Planning and scheduling job tasks and sticking to it.
Over All Performance Rating: Total:________ Excellent
Evaluator’s Recommendations (training, promotion, etc):
Employee’s Comments (including any complaints or suggestions):
Employee’s Signature:___________________________________ Date:______________________________
Manager’s Signature:___________________________________ Date:______________________________