Mobile: (+91) 98948 08483 & (+91) 94894 29483 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org &
APPAREL /MADE-UPS/ TEXTILE INDUSTRY
(QUALITY ASSURANCE / FRI AUDIT / QUALITY TECHNICIAN)
♣ An assuring quality in which acquire expertise, Patience and commitment to excellence will
have valuable application, where my accomplishments may lead to professional growth, while
contributing to the success of my employer.
♣ I am quick to learn and adapt to situations, quality standards and technologies.
♣ Perform a detailed and complete investigation until the root cause is determined.
♣ Proven ability for proactive preparations for executes rigorous processes to lead results.
● Quality Assurance as per customer standard ● FRI – Audit
Monitoring Quality Defects Analyses
AQL Standards Discuss & finalize the time and action
Analytical skills Unbiased
UNIT NAME PLACE DURING PERIOD DESIGNATION
1. Srinivasa Garments
(KG Denim Made-ups)
Coimbatore April 2014 to Present Assistant Quality
2. Kumaran knits Tirupur August 2011 to March
3. SCM Garments
Tirupur June 2006 to July 2011 Quality Assurance
Total Experience : 8+ Years working as a Quality Assurance Executive.
Individually handled Customers:
Apparel customers (knitted)
● Oxylane (Decathalon),
● Tesco (F&F men’s category),
Home textile customers (especially made-ups & towels)
● BHF( Britannica home fashion),
● Lachmi’s international,
● Paris collection –towels,
● HO HO-towels,
Role and responsibilities (Professional Experiences):
● To co-ordinate with the production and marketing department and understand the customer
requirements for a given style
● To maintain the documents related to the style.
● To interact with preproduction execution department regarding the issues faced at the time of
● To define quality parameters for the new styles that is being loaded
● To co-ordinate with different department /section with respect to the style handled and
guiding the particular section to achieve desire output
● To review the production samples those are being sent to the buyer.
● To handle activities from PP sample (Pre Production), size set ,Pilot batch to final shipment
● To co-ordinate with buyer Q.A for inspection and inspection certificate.
● To take active part in implementing Quality Management System by working as per the
● To analyze the root cause of problem/complaints related to product quality,and suggest
At Garment final random inspection (Visual):
As worked supplier NOMINATED factory Quality Assurance Executive, (For Oxylane
& TESCO-F&F) did inspection based on 1:8 ratios
1. Purchase order (PO sheet):
● To verify the PO sheet –details (like that order Quantity, size wise, color wise, PCB (Pieces
Per Carton box) & carton dimension,.etc)
2. Production & Laboratory report:
● To verify offered quantity internal factory repots (like that neck stretch, needle detection &
calibration report, barcode label scanned report ,.etc)
● To review the laboratory test reports (like that fabric lot & garment production reports)
● To cross verify the pieces are packed & folded as per specification in the contract (Like that
Carton dimension –L*B*H, number of ply, poly bag dimension, shipping mark & assortment,)
4. Garment styling & AQL inspection standard:
● To confirm the garment should include all features as per approved sample/pro production
sample. Be correct in the styling, Quality of fabric & Quality of trims & accessories.
● To check Visual & functional defects, measurements by international inspection standard.
● In generally export garment industry using inspection standard is Mil standard
105D/ANSI/ASQC Z1.4/BS 6001/ISO 2859/NFX 06-022 with general inspection
● By using an AQL of 2.5 major & 6.5 minor in audit.
5. Selection of carton box & garments and defects categorized:
● It is based on the square root of total carton boxes for carton box & As per AQL standard
pieces are selected.(Example: if total number of carton 25, pieces 1000, then respect to
selection box 5 & pieces is 32).
● To carefully selection randomly from each item for the audit based on the buyer standard.
● After selection process, to define the categorized coming defects into Critical, major (or)
minor depending on the severity & criticity, whether defects is major or minor considered will
be render the item unsalable, conspicuousness of the defects & location of the defects.
Visual checking defects:
● To ensure general appearance, symmetry of garment, stitch Quality (stitch density, seam
solidity, seam regularity & conformity, seam elasticity &mended stitched/overlapping).
6. Labeling & ticketing and accessories:
● All labels and tickets are evaluated based on the specifications outlined in labeling section for
correct brand name, fiber content, care instruction and country of origin and its placement.
● To make sure all accessories hasn’t hazard & shape edge.
7. Preparation Audit report:
● Finally analyses whole occur details filled into the audit report with time & action.
Professional Training for Audit:
● One day training class on “Effective Audit” -attended in Decathlon buying office.
● 2 day Seminar for “TESCO final audit & their inspection standard” by TUV south Asia.
Course Institution studied
% / CGPA
B.Tech in Textile
P.S.G College of technology,
8.8 / 10
First class with
Diploma in Textile
College, Salem-636 005.
First class with
Govt. Hr. Sec. School,
Mettur Dam-636 401.
2003 85.6% First class
♣ NCC, Bharat Scouts, and kayakalpa & Agathaivu course 1
stage completed in yoga.
Address for communication:
Present Address: Residential Address:
Door no.14 & 15, Door no.250/25,
Black mariamman kovil Street, G Block 48 (Old no.),
(Near to Peelamedu govt. ESI dispensary), Cooli line,
Peelamedu-(post), Mettur Dam-(Tk),
Coimbatore (DT) -641 004. Salem (DT) - 636 401.
♣ Available upon request