1. Introduction to
and its use in the User-Centric Identity Community
ITU-T FGIdM Geneva April 24
kaliya (at) mac (dot) com
The identity of the event is
part of an invitation.
This is an example from IIW.
In an invitation to Open Sapce share with those coming
* Why do you want people to come togehter?
* What are the core questions that need addressing?
* What are the goals or outcomes hoped for?
* What you think topics will be that are covered?
* Who is coming?
3. A Wiki is an editable website that
can be put forward for people to
collaborate before the event.
It can cover Suggested Topics
Those projects that want to Speed Geek
Who is Coming
Conveners Welcome Everyone
and set the Context of the Gathering
API Providers Masuhup Makers
example from Mashup Camp
7. From a purely tech standpoint the wall was an elegant example of a
fully interactive calendar, or meeting agenda, with advanced features
like undo, redo, merge and insert but without the computer - genius.
22. “On Ramp” Talks
Kaliya and Mike Osburn
Eve Maler presenting
Talking about Community Map
about SAML Dec 2006
from prior Dec 2006
Kim Cameron presenting on
Identity Meta System Dec 2006
Dick Hardt presenting
on Identity 2.0 May 2006
Doc Searls Presenting on use cases Oct 2005
27. TECH AUGMENTATION
Shared Language - Shared History
Examples in the User-Centric Identity Community
Story of Digital Identity Podcast
Internet Identity Workshop