Microsoft MVP M365 | TEAMS
• Direct Routing?
• Telephony, the element
• Dyn365CS integration BOTS and Voice
• Dyn365Sales and Teams
• What can og wrong and known errors
• The tools you need
5. Telephony, the element
• ACS connects voice to Dyn365CS Omnichannel
• PVA can connect to ChatGPT (bring AI to Dyn365)
• Dyn365Sales are using the Teams Voice platform
• Difference between these way’s to connect
6. Dyn365CS integration BOTS and Voice
• PVA and ACS
• PVA can be used to create BOT
• ACS has it’s parts
• Here we configure the telco part (FQDN & ports)
• Direct Routing (still in preview)
• Microsoft Numbers, bring your numbers to ACS and Microsoft
• In Norway, Microsoft numbers are i preview and need special order.
8. What if something goes wrong!
• There are some bugs
• Fixes are rolling out in these days
• Calls without sound
• This comes when calls are long in Queue. Migth be an SDK issue
• Wait music continues to play after call has been transferd
• Known error for a long time. A fix shall come at the end of May 2023
• Calls disconnect during talk to agent
• Can be a headset issue
• The BOT hangs up the call in Queue
• Has happend when you are first in Queue and the call are transfered to agent
9. Your Toolbox
• Use Excel to keep on track
• Have a good telephony partner
• Hire skill when needed to help search for error
• Get help from Microsoft Support and tickets on all cases
• SIP Trace
• ACS logs, learn how to search them
• Try different voice solutions
• Microsoft Number
• Direct Routing
My name is Kai Stenberg. I am a Microsoft MVP in Teams. I’m from Norway, working for blinQ AS and has done that for 6 years now.
I have two blogs, one named teams.ucworld.today that is a Norwegian one and also a International on in English.
You will so find me in the SoMe world on almost all platforms.
I have also in two and half year now run a Norwegian Podcast named TeamsCastaway. But from time to time (just one time now) I have also done an English spoken pod with fellow MVP’s Thomas Sandsør and Tricia Sincair.
They are also one of the reasons that I have build this session. So let’s start.