KULDEEP SINGH RAJORA
(Inter CA, Bachelor in Commerce-Raj. University India)
Skype : kuldeep.singh.rajora
Inter C.A.(ICAI, India) & Bachelor in Commerce- Rajasthan University India with voluminous experience in
successfully handling :
Managing Corporate & Factory Accounts MIS Managing Fund & liaison with Banks & Financial
Finance Controlling Budgetary Control Financial Reporting
Analysis of Financial & Operational performance Control over Expenses Payroll, Insurance & risk management
Internal Financial Control Financial projections Profit Centre Operations
Systems / Procedures Set-up Project Finance Working Capital Management
Reports Preparation Commercial Management Variance Analysis
Production/ Process/ Costing Costing Reconciliation Bankable Finance Project Report
Taxation & Auditing Statutory Compliance Accounts Payable / Receivable
Presently working as Assistant General Manager - Finance at Shantilal C Mehta, Mumbai and leading a team of 18
people looking after different portfolios.
Managing the Financial and commercial function of the company which includes:
• Validating financial aspects of all transactions, Keeping the accounting records up to date, Timely closing &
Finalizing the Accounts for preparation of periodic financial reports in adherence to accounting standards and
standards of corporate governance and Ensuring Statutory compliance of corporate income tax, Wealth tax,
Service Tax, and VAT, GAAP etc
• Ensuring timely Government Compliance in respect to conditions and obligations for financial transaction &
Reporting e.g. Lenders, FTZ Authorities, Credit appraisers etc.
• Financial planning, analysis & controlling, Managing the funds, Periodic Cash flow projections, Financing the
needs at low cost, Viably using the Letter of Credit / Buyers Credit or Liaison with Banks & financial Institution
for project funding & working capital Loan, Performing due diligence, negotiations and documentation.
• Booking & maintaining the records of forward contracts, LC, BC or other working capital facility availed.
• Preparing in time, implementing and optimizing the Annual Budget and Controlling costs to ensure
operational adherence within Budgetary controls
• Allocation and Investment of surplus.
• Designing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for various functions to strengthen the
Internal Controls and for streamlining the processes thereof.
• Conducting insightful Variance Analysis to assess and monitor the operational & financial results and
profitability implications and for closely monitoring the adverse performance.
• Provide value added financial and commercial insight through assessment of risks associated with enterprise,
ensuring proper & optimal insurance coverage thereof, Liaison with insurance companies & settlement of
• Finalizing the annual strategic procurement plan and successfully managing the tender processes.
• Setting need based clear sourcing, acquisition, supplier and contract management plans and strategies to
maximize commercial leverage.
• Liaise and maintaining relations with Auditors, Bankers, Credit appraisers, Lenders, Government Authorities.
September, 2015 to till date : Shantilal C.Mehta, Opera House, Mumbai as a Assistant General Manager-
Shantilal C.Mehta is pioneer in aftermarket Spare Parts for Earthmoving, Mining & Construction Equipment –
since 1947 with a Turnover exceeding INR150 Crores annually.
• November, 2014 to September, 2015 : Fateh Group of Hotels, Udaipur as Group Cost Controller.
• June, 2014 to November, 2014: J.K.Marbles Ltd., Udaipur as Commercial Head.
• February, 2012 to April, 2014 : Ispat Steels Ltd. of PARCO Group of Companies, Lagos as the Manager Accounts.
• October, 2010 to January, 2012 : Technotel Graphic Systems s.p.r.l., Kinshasa DRC as Assistant Manager Finance.
• I have also got opportunity to work twice with HRH Group of Hotels of the Mewar Palace Organization,
Udaipur from September, 2008 to September, 2010 as their Group Cost Controller and from March,
1998 to May, 2002 as Accountant of SNP > Assistant Manager Audit Cell > Manager Central Purchase.
• August, 2002 to August, 2008, R.K. Marble Private Limited, Udaipur (An ISO 14001 and 9001 certified MNC,
holder of Guinness world record, is the world’s largest in production of marble blocks and slabs) as Manager
• Feb, 1996 to Feb, 1998 Sonaa Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur as accountant.
• CA Inter (ICAI, India- 1995)
• Bachelor in Commerce (Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India- 1987)
Achievements & Accomplishments
Over the years, my roles and responsibilities focused around the aspects of Accounts & Finance, MIS, Statutory
Compliance & Taxation as well as Contractual, procurement and Commercial governance processes of my core
interest. Staying focused and oriented to the detail with proper planning & execution, I kept learning and sharing
a lot of new things through the responsibilities & commitments of the upcoming diversifying opportunities of my
interest and passion which kept augmenting my confidence and all round understanding and experience of
accounting, finance, capital planning, forecasting, quantitative initiatives, commercial and business principles and
risk mitigation practices and compliance. However, I have been especially recognized, acknowledged or rewarded
for the pretty good results in :
• Analysis for monitoring operating & Financial performance of the Company.
• Controlling costs to ensure operational adherence within budgets controls for achieving the financial targets.
• Optimizing credit and collection strategies.
• Managing reduction in the amount of working capital and length of it’s cycle.
• Commercial & Contract Management to deliver best value in terms of great savings and services by
maximizing the commercial leverage at reduced risk through trade-offs and risk mitigation by adopting the
plans, strategies and contract structures of the portfolio of agreements, bids, contracts, subcontracts and
suppliers coupled with the vendor development cum approval process to successfully secure best
arrangements for uninterrupted supply sources for the fast consumed as well as costly resources required in
the group units.
• Financial Planning, controls and support, Improve profitability through analysis, investment appraisal,
forecasting, budgeting, financial controls and Insightful analysis of KPI's and management information on a
timely basis to run a successful and profitable business.
• Stayed current and informed to identify, manage & control the risk and providing leadership on financial and
• Business process reviews to gain efficiencies and profitability & business analysis and reporting to make
decisions that improve our business Strategy.
• Impact business growth and maximize profits by establishing and maintaining proper Internal Controls across
the organization and achievements in financial management, cost control.
• Providing value added insight for optimizing business operational processes & information.
• Adept in supporting and sustaining a positive work environment, that fosters team performance with strong
communication and relationship as well as operational management skills.
• Managing the self performance and delivery focus while working on some activities simultaneously in any
kind of work pressure Balancing the conflicting requirements of quality, cost and time and make decisions in
• Achieve optimum commercial terms with maximum efficiency and value at low cost with justification for
recommending such terms for approval with the proven negotiation skills.
• Drafting the full and sound contract in demanding timeframes
• Providing functional support as a team member of Management Information System (MIS)
• Was praised and rewarded for the significantly improved operational performance of various commercial
units of the HRH Group as a result of governing healthy competition by successfully designing and deftly
implementing the comprehensive evaluation system of their annual performance and submitting reports to
the competent authority for award of the 'Best Hotel Trophy” each year by The C.M.D.
• Had been acknowledged and praised for the achievements in making overall quality arrangements at very low
costs during the grand marriage event of the daughter of the Chairman of RK Marble in The HRH City Palace
at Udaipur (Both are my ex-employers)
• Designing the system of cost control and contributed substantial savings in the costs by managing and
analyzing routine cost information in relation to other actionable information of the activities and resources
(regularly received via email attachment / intranet in prescribed time) from more than 100 group units &
departments of HRH, their compilation and chronologically consolidating the summary for recommending a
series of crucial cost cutting and cost control initiatives and presenting the key factual results regularly to
the respective unit head in the presence of the JMD, Chief Operating Officer
• Successfully finalized SOP for the functions at various warehouse locations of Ispat Steels Ltd. In Nigeria for
streamlining their processes and strengthening the Internal Controls.
• Intermediate Chartered Accountant (ICAI, India)
• IFRS from IACT Global
• Communication, Collaborative, Negotiation, Commercial Contract drafting, Coordination & Peace making
• Familiar with SAP, Oracle, Click View, Tally (ERP9), Navision, Microsoft Visual Basic skills, financial valuation
systems and MS Office Applications.
Address : “Kalkeensh” 18 – Mahaveer Nagar, Shobhagpura, New Bhupalpura Udaipur (Raj.) India
Date of Birth : 1st
Languages known : 1) Hindi 2)English 3)French 4) Soyeli & Lingala
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport No. : P1426767 (Renewed)