• Employer Led Model : Government Industry partnership for HIV/AIDS
prevention to care program and services
– Engaging Industries to Reach migrant / informal workers and supply chain
workers and communities.
– Enhancing access by integrating, leveraging systems, structures and resource
of the industry
• New Initiative under NACP IV.
• Two models
– Industry with Health facilities
– Industries without health facilities.
– IEC , Condom Programming, STI Management
– Integrating / creating linkages for testing and treatment
• Partnerships executed through respective State AIDS Control Societies
• 310 Industries across 30 industrial sectors in 127 districts in 25 States
have partnered till 30th June 2016 and reaching to 2.66 lakh migrants.
• List of major industries
Partners’ Contributions ( Industries) in kind for the services
Services Unit cost ( INR)
per person year
INR ( Lakhs)
Outreach 90 266259 239.63
STI 152 1019 1.54
HIV Testing 117 3633 4.25
ART 26400 63 16.63
Training of Master
15000 1435 215.25
Mid media actives 2500 4340 108.5
5000 5173 258.65
Services through Health
120,000 147 176.4