•VISION & MISSION
• GOODBYE “ IS A BIODEGRADABLEIS A BIODEGRADABLE
CHEMICAL WHICH HELPS IN DISSOLVINGCHEMICAL WHICH HELPS IN DISSOLVING
THE GARBAGE / WASTE WHICH ISTHE GARBAGE / WASTE WHICH IS
DIFFICULT TO RECYCLE.DIFFICULT TO RECYCLE.
• IT IS ANIT IS AN ECO-FRIENDLYECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTPRODUCT
• COMPANY NAME : GOODBYE
• LOCATION: BANGALORE
• TYPE OF COMPANY: PRIVATE
• EMAIL ID: GOODBYE@GMAIL.COM
• STATE: KARNATAKA
• COUNTRY: INDIA
• ZIP CODE: 5600043
CORE VALUES :
• “GOODBYE” COMPANY IS PROUD TO FOLLOW
THESE SET OF CORE BUSINESS VALUES WHICH
WILL HELP IN THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE
OPERATIONS IN OUR COMPANY.
• Accountability- Responsibility of our actions that
influence the lives of our customers and fellow workers
• Balance- Maintaining Healthy life and work balance
• Commitment-Commitment to roll great product,
service and other initiatives that impact lives both within
and outside the organization.
• Community- A sense of responsibility and
contribution to society that define our existence
• Efficiency- Being efficient and effective in our
approach to give best solution each time.
• Empowerment- Empowering the employees to take
initiative and give the best.
• Innovation- To come out with new creative ideas
that have the potential to change the world.
• Quality-Giving the best and unmatched results for all
• Safety- Ensuring the safety of people and making sure
to give them trouble free experience
• Service Excellence- Giving the best and world
class service and achieving excellence each passing
• “GOODBYE” helps in keeping the
environment clean as it helps in
dissolving waste which is not
• The product does not require recycling
as the liquid evaporates.
• The product does not leave behind
stains on surfaces.
STRATEGY :• Our company would be adopting the
“penetration strategy” as we are
aiming at earning optimum profits and
once we attain a lot of customers we
would gradually increase the price of
• The profits earned from our sales will
be invested for the research and
development of new products so that
we can offer the consumers with a
choice of more products.
• Sales by the year ending 2011 would
reach approx. to 3.5 crores.
• Providing customers more variety of
products to choose from in the coming
• Help in reducing the threat of global
warming to an extent
VISION OF THE
• The vision of the company is to
satisfy the needs of the consumers
, provide employment
opportunities and work towards
the welfare of the society in the
short run. In the long run we would
like to expand our company
globally and help in preserving our
4 P’s of MARKETING :
• The 4 P’s of marketing
• Product : “GOODBYE “ is a
portable,convenient,useful and harmless product .
It is recyclable and helps in keeping the
environment clean. Our company aims at reducing
the toxic wastes which are deposited in rivers and
lakes by the industries hence all the wastes are
collected from the industries and it is utilized in
the production of our product.
• PRICE: The manufacturing cost of the product
amounts to Rs.39.75 which is considered as Rs.40
• PLACE: The total of 1000 sq ft is the area
covered for the industry. The building will be
single storied with the facility of improving. It
consists of the reception desk,production
department and marketing department. Our
warehousing unit is in Bangalore.
• PROMOTION: As our company has
come up with a unique product which has no
competition in the market we would like to
minimize our costs on advertisements as we would
like to avoid competition till our company becomes
stable and can withstand competition.
SWOT ANALYSIS :
• Unique product
• First company in India
• No competition
• High quality products at low price
• New in the industry
• Limited budget to develop
• Yet to earn customer trust
• Spread awareness
• Large target Market
• Rural Development
• Corporate social responsibility
• Employment opportunities provided
• Lack of experience
• Unaware of the fluctuations in the market
• Government taxes and policies
• Bargaining power of the customers
SOURES OF CAPITAL
PARTNER IN THE FIRM AMOUNT IN CRORES
FINANCIAL BREAK UP OF
PARTICULARS AMTS IN
Production unit 35
Transports expenses 70
Promotional expenses 05
Miscellaneous expenses 20
*The product is considered as eco-friendly, as this product is produced for
decomposing bio-degradable materials.
*We are focusing on government and other institution which deal in decomposing the
product that effects the Environment.
*TOP management consist of four members namely kezhia, burhan, priya, suresh.
In which kezhia and burhan is active partner who takes care of all the business
Burhan takes care of HR process and kezhia takes care of training process.
*Selection of employees are segregated into three types
1)Skilled employee (experienced scientist and technical employee)
2)Unskilled employee ( non experienced employee)
3)Semi skilled employee ( some experience)
SALARY AND WAGES
Salaries for employees :
*For skilled scientist it is fixed to 60000 per month, and it will increased as per terms and
conditions of the firm.
*And for other types of employees it will between 10000 – 40000 per month.
*Certain amount of commission will be paid to middleman, who helps to enter in to the contract
with other company. This will not be more then 15 % of the total contract.
*Salaries of the partners are 50000 plus 25000 for active partners.
Employee’s benefits depending on the experience and knowledge
1)Benefit of future carrier
2)Training and development
6)Insurance like key man insurance
7)Some portion of the profit is given to efficient employee.
Training is given to unskilled employees. It is on the job as well as off job training, which will be
decided after understanding the nature of the employee.
Semi-skilled employees are made to work with skilled employees for fixed period. So that the
employee can become expert in that field.
And employees are updated with various training activities as per the changing environment