1www. Travelsense.asia Best Deals, Expert Advice!
EXPLORE HALONG BEAUTY 4 DAYS
. Kayaking in Halong Bay
Day 1 Hanoi arrival
Day 2 Ha Noi – Ha Long
Day 3 Ha Long – Hanoi
Day 4 Hanoi departure
Day 1 Hanoi arrival
Welcome to Vietnam!
On arrival in Noi Bai international airport, our driver will pick you up at airport with sign
board. Transfer to door of hotel Check in hotel.
Overnight in deluxe room – Gondola Hotel
Day 2 Hanoi– Halong – Bai Tu Long – Cat Ba (L,D)
07.45–08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor
13.00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating
formations of the Bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap Lafishing village by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do
Enjoy your romantic night on board
Day 3 Thien Canh Son Cave – Hon Gai Harbor – Hanoi (B,L)
07.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the
2www. Travelsense.asia Best Deals, Expert Advice!
08.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Then, enjoy swimming.
10.00: Start cruising towards the harbor while a Buffet lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi.
Overnight in Gondola hotel
Day 4 Hanoi Departure (B)
Have free time to enjoy the last day in Vietnam.
Driver pick you up to airport to take flight.
End of Service./.
INCLUDED OF THE ABOVE SERVICE:
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing basis with daily breakfast
- All private transfer and transportation
- English speaking guide (no guide on airport transfers, if you want to be included, please make
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- Entrance fee and Sightseeing tickets
- Services charges and Government taxes,
EXCLUDED OF THE ABOVE SERVICE:
- Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
- Visa stamping fee in Vietnam (45USD for Single entry and 65 USD for Multi
Entry at the airport).
- Bank fee
- Personal travel insurance
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- All personal expenses
3www. Travelsense.asia Best Deals, Expert Advice!
- All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Itinerary can be run in reserve
- Check in time is normally at 14.00, check out time is normally at 12:00. Early check in or check
out is upon on availability of the hotels.
- The detailed itinerary of Halong Cruises might be different depends on your junk choice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Travel Sense Asia requires at least 30% advance deposit to hold the booking. This amount
can be paid by credit card (through our secured payment system) , PayPal or bank transfer. We
accept Visa, Maser and AMEX Card.
(2) Remainder of total cost can be paid at Travel Sense Asia ’s office in cash or credit card.
HOTEL CHECK IN- CHECK OUT TIME
Hotel Check in time: 14.00- Check out time is 12h00.
Early check in or late checkout time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by
the participating hotels.
Except in situations beyond human control, Travel Sense Asia will be held responsible for any
additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation,
Except in situations beyond human control, Travel Sense Asia shall provide compensatory
service for participants or refund the difference in payment for service rendered below
The detailed program and schedule flights are subject to changes by airline without prior
notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operation of flights.
Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, Travel Sense Asia will do
all in its power to assist participants in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements.
Note however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and Travel Sense Asia cannot be held
responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.
POLICY REGARDING CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE
At Travel Sense Asia we do our best to minimize cancellation penalty for our guests but we
must abide by the cancelation policy of each service provider.
Cancellation from the Customers:
Where the Customer cancels the Tour reservation, then the effective date of cancellation will be
the date the Company receives written notification. The cancellation charge to the Customer is
• >30 days: deposit is forfeited
• 30-08 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
4www. Travelsense.asia Best Deals, Expert Advice!
• 07-03 days: 75% of the Tour price is forfeited
• 48 hours and no-show: 100% charge
For the avoidance of doubt, since some suppliers (hotels, cruise companies) have cancellation
policies that are different from those of Travel Sense Asia, the cancellation charge may, at the
Company’s discretion, be adjusted accordingly.
B. Cancellation by Travel Sense Asia
If the Tour is not paid for by the due date, the Company shall have the right to cancel the Tour.
If we, at the request of the Customer, agrees to delay cancellation of the Tour then the
Company still cancels the Tour for the Customer’s non-payment, the cancellation charges set
out shall apply and be payable by the Customer.
Travel Sense Asia highly recommends you to have travel insurance when travelling around