Professional Experience Internships & Associations
ADN Communications (2006-2008) BBDO – Puerto Rico (2003)
• ADN’s client roster includes The Coca-Cola Company, Full Throttle Energy Drink, Minute Maid, • Concepted and produced layouts as well as other image branding
Ricoh, Hair Cuttery and The Government of Puerto Rico (various agencies). for many of BBDO clients such as Pepsi, FedEx, and Ensure.
• ADN is a minority owned and operated full-service marketing ﬁrm that helps brands connect
with Hispanic consumers through relevant, memorable and differentiated communications. • Helped Create new Advertising strategies to help the sales of certain
• Develop and implement branding including logo development, signage, brochures, posters, clients with fresh and innovative perspective.
Marca Hispanic (2004-2006) Ad2 – Miami
• Ad2 Miami consists of more than 80 local young professionals covering all
• Worked with clients such as Inﬁniti, IDT, PNC Bank, Rite Aid, Moen and FCAHT .
• Involved in all responsibilities from concept and design to production of print. areas of Advertising. They also work together with the Advertising Federation
• Was also involved in multi-media projects such as graphics & animations for of Greater Miami.
mobile phones and web platforms.
• The agency was awarded 3 Addys in 2005 for projects in which I was involved in.
Meet Me In Miami (2003-2004)
• In charge of concepting, designing and producing all of their marketing needs.
• New Times • Martin Racing Performance
• Responsible for photography duties such as scouting, shooting and editing.
• Ronin Advertising Agency • Packet Worx Technical Solutions
• Developed and maintained the website as well as their promotional work.
• Creative Talent Agency • La Piaggia Beach Club
• Triton Productions. • Hot Jam Ent.
Education • Regal Cinemas • SJG Consulting
• Palermo Food Distributions • Two Foot Tours
Miami Ad School – Miami Beach, FL (2002, 2004) • Florida Yatch Sales • Internation Bill Fish Tournament
• Meet Me In Miami
• Concept classes trhat focus on advertising as well as design. Learned the integration • Kaffe Krystal Night Club
• Parthenon Studios
of the technical and aesthetic aspects of color, type, illustration, photography, and media • miArte Gallery
• Norwegian Cruise Line
to develop creative solutions for the customer’s communication needs.
Miami Ad School – San Francisco, CA (2003)
• A heavy course in multi-media and web design as well as fashion photography.
• AAAA Jump Start Scholarship Winner 2004.
Experience & Technical Skills • Various art murals in South Florida. Some include “Kids around the world”
at Kenwood Elementary and “The Lotus House”, a shelter for homeless women.
• Advertising, Branding, Marketing, Client Relations, Creative Direction,
• Numerous exhibitons in galleries in conjunction with the Gables Walk and Viernes
Project Implementation, Packaging Design, Conceptual Development,
Culturales as well as know galleries such as Diaspora in the Design District.
Photo Art Direction & Web/Graphic Dev.
• Live Performance in T.V. shows such as “The Roof” & “Nitido” for the syndicate network Mun2.
• Art work selected for Sigo MasterCard (a reloadable prepaid MasterCard that is accepted for
• Experienced with all Adobe CS3 Products, Quark Express & BBEdit.
purchases and ATM use everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted).
• Well-versed in Microsoft programs such as Word & PowerPoint,
• Featured Artist for the Grey Hound Unleash Tour 2006.
although who needs them when apples iWork is 10 times better.
• Proﬁcient in web design and ﬂash. Able to read & understand HTML code.
• I speak & write in español too!
Juan “FANE” Carbonell / Creative Designer / 305.215.1900
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.faneinc.com
CALLE PARTY Posters for each event advertising the Outdoor Community Event
Coca-Cola branding for Citgo gas station on 8th Street & 22 Avenue