Federal, State, County & City
● Federal Regulations Surrounding COVID-19
○ Current State of COVID-19 in USA
● PA State Regulations Surrounding COVID-19
○ State Reopening Phase
○ Travel Restrictions
● Philadelphia County and City COVID-19 Regulations
○ County and City Reopening Specifics
Goals for Module #5
● Understand Federal, State, County and City Regulations related to COVID-
● Understand current state of Reopening and county/city specific
● Understand current travel Restrictions for travelers coming from outside
Current State of COVID-19 in USA
Current COVID-19 Data per
CDC as of July 27th, 2020
State by State
Updated July 27th
Interactive Map Link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-
State by State
● As of July 3rd, all counties in PA have entered the Green Phase of Re-
PA Reopening Cont.
Current PA Travel Restrictions
If you have traveled, or plan to travel, to an area where there are high amounts of
COVID-19 cases, it is recommended that you stay at home for 14 days upon return to
Pennsylvania. If you travel to the following states, it is recommended that you
quarantine for 14 days upon return:
● North Carolina
● South Carolina
Guidelines for City of Philadelphia
In accordance with guidelines from the Philadelphia Department of Public
Health (PDPH), the CDC, and the Pennsylvania Department of Education All
● Promote social distancing through physical distancing, modifying
activities, and cohorting of students.
● Keep school clean through intensified cleaning and disinfecting practices.
● Promote healthy habits, including hand hygiene and mask use by
students, teachers, and staff.
● Screen students, teachers, and staff for symptoms.
● Plan for when a student, teacher, or staff member becomes sick.
True or False?
Per PA guidelines, indoor gatherings of 50 or less people and outdoor
gatherings of 300 or less people are acceptable.
Indoor gatherings of 25 people or less and outdoor gatherings of 250 people
or less are acceptable.
Questions or Comments? Please fill out the form below:
Thanks for your Participation!