• The Eiffel tower is located in Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue
Anatole, Paris France.
• Gustave Eiffel was the famous French engineer who
build the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and also designed the
Statue of Liberty which stands in New York's harbor.
• The Eiffel tower is known as one of the most
recognizable structures of the world.
• It has 3 floors and the first and second ones have
restaurants for visitors.
• One of the most popular places to visit in France are the
Eiffel Tower which is Paris most popular symbol.
• The Louvre Museum is one of the world’s most famous
museum with an amazing collection and it was once the
residence of France’s royal family.
• The Pont Alexandre III is the most popular bridge in Paris
which was designed in the 19th century.
• Circus of Tomorrow Fair is a yearly event in January. The
most talented acrobats and young circus performers
compete in a family friendly way.
• The second popular event is the Antique Books Fair in
Feburary. This is basically a flea market that do trade for
few rare first editions of books.
• In November the popular event is Paris Banlieues Tango.
People all across the city gather up and dance tango. It’s
a chance to learn how to dance and learn all about the
• French is the official language in France, and it is also
the second major language in Europe.
• French language is spoken by 270 million people
worldwide (almost as much as the population of the
• In 1999 French was the 11th common first language in the
world, with 77 million first language speakers and another
51 million second language speakers.
• French is the second most commonly taught second
language in the world (after English).
• (for more facts about france, visit
• Macrons are pastries and they are very popular in Paris
It is a delicate shell like dessert that has a sweet meringue
e-like shell that sandwiches some sort of
ganache, buttercream, or
• Cheese from Laurent Dubois
this cheese is an attraction in France, this cheese can be eaten
with bread, wine, and other goods.
• Croissants are a must have. With different variety of flavors
including, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and so on.
• Pastas are also very popular in Paris France From Spaghetti
• France has fascinating history of art. It is blessed with
wonderful monuments of art and architecture.
• The Mona Lisa is an excellent example because it has
been the property of France on permanent display at The
Louvre museum in Paris since 1797 (though the artist
Leonardo Da Vinci was born in Italy).
• For more facts visit:
• Emma Watson was born if Paris France. She is a famous
actress known all over the world.
• Coco Chanel was a famous female who was born in Paris
France. She influenced fashion in the 20th century.
• Claude Debussy was a famous musician who was born in
Paris France and he composed the song Claire De Lune.