1270 SE 27 St. Unit 105
Homestead, FL 33035
Alt Phone: 305-988-5345
A position as a Customer Service Rep or Office Support where my skills and experience will be of value to a company.
Experience in performing the following duties that are Customer Service and Office Support oriented:
• Provide information about products/services and communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals
to answer questions, explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Review/make changes to customer accounts. Record details of customer actions taken for follow up.
• Research answers or solutions as needed. Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, phones,
and personal computers.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Customer Service Associate
05/2013 - Current AARP Foundation Miami, FL
Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding
activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter
orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as
well as actions taken.
• Register customers in system for community programs using computers.
09/2009 - 05/2013 Dade County Public Schools Miami, FL
• Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as those with physical and mental disabilities.
• Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
• Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
• Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts.
Education and Training
1999 Miami Dade College Miami, FL Associate's Degree Business Administration Management
1983 Miami Dade College Miami, FL Associate's Degree Liberal Arts
Occupational Licenses & Certificates
Microsoft Office Career Specialist Sullivan & Cogliano Training Center 09/2016
Certificate Word Perfect 5.1 Abilities of Florida 07/1993
Maria Rams, Project Director, AARP Foundation/SCSEP (305) 378-1944
Maria Collado, Supervisor, CareerSource South Florida (305) 242-5373