155 Magee Avenue, Rochester, New York, 14613, 585-754-7854, email@example.com
Education: 2010– December
Purchase College, SUNY
Bachelors of Arts
Major: Liberal Arts with Focus on Art
CGI Communications, Rochester, New York May 2016 - Present
• Assisted Producer and Production team through monitoring production progress of
videos. And hiring talent to work with CGI Communications.
• Used CGI Communications’ production system program called “Project Notes”,to
organize shoots, create work orders, process invoices, create informational packets for
videographers, and manage shoot times from video production.
• Hired freelance talent in Photography and Videography using Projects notes, Google
Search, Craigslist, LinkedIn, indeed.com, and monster.com.
• Provided CGI Communications’ “In-House” videographer’s with travel itinerary so that
they may travel to different locations in the world to perform video shoots.
CytecIndustries, Stamford,Connecticut June - December2015
Post Production VideoEditor:
• Edited raw video footage for the Cytec TAP training series, using Adobe
Premiere video editing software.
• Created the uniform design of all videos within the training series using
Adobe Premiere and Microsoft Power Point. The project is an ongoing
series that will produce videos for 3 years.
ProformTennisAcademy,Purchase,NewYork January2015– May 2015
Front Desk Attendant:
• Coordinated tennis meetings for staff and customers. Responded to customers’
questions through email using the company’s website service.
• Answered phones and setup court reservations for The Dorral Arrowwood hotel
guests and also sold Proform Tennis merchandise to all customers.
• Closed office and processed transaction, for the day.
BebolzBradleyEvents.Inc,Larchmont,New York October2014– January2015
• Created silhouettes of athletes playing various sports using Adobe Illustrator. The
silhouettes were used to design the products, which were book bag tags.
• Edited the company’s website which was run on www.squarespace.com
• Brainstormed for ideas for future products.
ThePerforming ArtsCenter,Purchase,New York June2013– May2015
• Greeted patrons and helped them with seating and ticketing collection.
• Performed “lost and found” checks throughout the seating areas of the theaters
when the show had ended, and reported all found items to my manager.
• Answered questions about the Performing Arts Center and assisted patrons.
TheDigital ArtsExperience,WhitePlains,New York June2012– August2012
• Created opening and closing motion graphic sequences for the company’s
Youtube channel using Adobe After Effects.
• Edited video footage for the company’s clients using Final Cut Pro X video
• Answered the telephone and took messages, and also answered customer
questions about the resources offered at The Digital Arts Experience. Informed
customers of upcoming classes and events.
SUNY PurchaseCollegePurchase,NewYork September2010–May2015
• Performed office tasks such as data entry and collection, using the Microsoft
• Created advertisements for upcoming events hosted by the SUNY Purchase EOP
Examples of Design Work: http://jonathangatson.myportfolio.com/projects
References Available Upon Request
References: Jacky Williams, Proform Tennis Academy Manager
Proform Tennis Academy
975 Anderson Hill Road,
Rye Brook, New York 10573
Ruth Bradley, BeBolz Inc. Supervisor
Larchmont, New York 10538
Mary Garcia, EOP Counselor
Purchase College, SUNY
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, New York 10577