64B Stewart Street
Athens, Ohio 45701
Ohio University, College of Business; Athens, OH Fall 2012 — Present
Bachelor in Business Administration
Major: Management Information Systems and Marketing
Ohio Business Cluster Athens, Ohio. Fall 2014
• Integrated management, marketing, management information systems, and finance principles to solve
complex business problems in cross-cultural teams.
• Engaged in cross-cultural communication, leadership, time management, problem solving, teamwork,
and analytical skills.
• Recommended potential industries to professors for possible business expansion
• Analyzed the agriculture and natural foods markets for feasible business opportunities
Ohio University Football Team Athens, Ohio. August 2013-
• Collaborate with coaches and the Ohio football operations to enter data into scouting packets.
• Coordinate with the team and coaches for pre-game day operations.
• Assist with the preparation and the arrangement of both professional and social events for the team,
Ohio University Football Team Athens, Ohio. June 2012 — August 2013
• Devoted approximately 50+ hours per week on team commitments which included travel, training, and
• Represented the football team at local Athens and campus commitments service initiatives
• Maintained a strict course load and team responsibility time balance
Jostens Class Rings Cincinnati, Ohio. June 2012, June 2013,
• Compiled marketing and diploma packets for clients
• Operated Customer Service phone line
Phi Chi Theta Profession Business Fraternity
Active Rush- Philanthropy Committee Athens, Ohio. November 2012- March
• Working currently with a group of 23 peers to raise money for an end the year professional activity
• Planning and working on philanthropy events for the Business Fraternity
6520 Fox Chase Lane
Cincinnati, Ohio 45243
Ohio University Football Team
Volunteer Athens, Ohio. November 2012- March 2013
• Attended local grade schools and read children’s books to 1st
• Worked with teammates to plant flowers and various plants in local parks