The 10 Habits of Highly Successful DFITs is presented by Reservoir Data Systems, a leader in data acquisition, visualization, and integration in the oil and gas industry.
To learn more, please check us out at http://bit.ly/RDS_SlideShare
35. Thermal fluid expansion can have
a significant effect on Pressure,
even bottom-hole Pressure
If you expect the possibility of
freezing events, understand that
this effects the entire wellbore,
not just the surface data
46. Had this operator not been
monitoring their data, they
could have wasted WEEKS of
rental time and money
47. 1. Communication is critical
2. Clean up and test equipment
3. Does the procedure conflict with the reality?
4. Consider the weather
5. Is the procedure actually understood?
6. You get what you pay for – Quality is CRITICAL
7. Mitigate physical factors
8. Be aware of concurrent operations
9. Always verify
10. Monitor you test!
Habits That Promote Success