We’ll show you the way home
A vital first step in buying a home is to choose:
• The right sales associate
• The right real estate
Helping you find the right home
We learn from our buyers, to be
more responsive to your needs.
We Guarantee Our Service
With the Buyer Services Guarantee
we let you know exactly what to
expect –in writing.
We Create a Home-Finding Plan
We will follow a customized,
detailed plan to find the right home
Buyer Agency Representation
Our first step is to discuss agency representation
• You have a choice of how to be
represented in transactions.
• You will be presented with all
state-required agency forms.
• We will discuss the advantages
of exclusive buyer representation
make a decision on our working
My commitment to you
When we begin our buyer agency relationship, I will work to:
• Educate you about the current market.
• Preview properties that enter the market with
your search in mind and contact you if a fit
• Find you the right property.
• Work for your best interests, not the seller’s.
• Help you structure the purchase offer
and negotiate on your behalf.
• Help you navigate through the
transaction details to a successful closing
A Trusted Source for Over 100 Years
Coldwell Banker buyer resources
• Our consumer-friendly approach
focuses on the needs of the buyer.
• Our vast resources for assisting
buyers in obtaining the right
property are unmatched.
• We are committed to a high level
Buyer Services Guarantee
• Our written guarantee
demonstrates our commitment to
• If we don’t perform as stated,
you can cancel our exclusive buyer
We respect fair housing laws and equal opportunity
• We act in accordance with all federal,
state, and local Fair Housing laws.
• We respect the laws and the people
• Fair housing laws prevent me from
steering you towards or away from
any neighborhood, based on my opinion.
Determining your purchasing power
Mortgage pre-approval is important for the success of your home search.
• Speaking now with a mortgage
specialist will let you know in what
price range to start your search.
• Pre-approval is the foundation for
your negotiating position with sellers.
Search homes for sale
• After understanding your needs, I will
register you to receive
email alerts on newly-listed
homes that match your needs.
• Through these alerts you can
view photos & virtual tours and
locate the home on a map
Multiple Listing Service
I can show you any home listed by any REALTOR
• By listening to your needs,
we will select and preview the
properties that meet your criteria.
• I can help you view any home that
is advertised for sale online
or on paper.
Homes you see advertised
If you discover a home, call me and we’ll check it out together
I’ll research any property you see advertised,
no matter who is the broker or agent:
– Yard sign
– Open house
– Web site
– Homes magazine
– For Sale By Owner
It is important that you not discuss your
home search criteria or strategy with other
Homes that meet your criteria
To Find the right home for you…
• We will tour properties that best
match the criteria you have given me.
• Your candid impressions of each
property will help me fine-tune the
• I can provide additional facts to assist
in your evaluation of selected homes.
• I will help you to understand the
market so you can recognize value.
Negotiating the purchase agreement
Preparing an offer and negotiating on your behalf
• I will provide information to assist
you in decisions regarding an offer.
• I will show you ways to increase
favorable responses from sellers.
• I will communicate the seller’s response
to you and, if necessary, suggest further
Helping you navigate the home buying process
w/ depositw/ deposit
3. Purchase and Sales Agreement (15 days)
2. Home Inspection (7-10 days)
4. Mortgage Commitment (45
w/ entirew/ entire
5. Closing (50-60 days) (Short sales much longer)
1. Offer (ASAP)
w/ depositw/ deposit
When all documents at closing
are signed and funds
the property is yours!
Monitoring the purchase process
In conjunction with your attorney,
I’ll help you prepare for a smooth closing by:
• Tracking the satisfactory completion
of all contingencies and conditions
required under your purchase
• Keeping you informed of the
progress of the transaction.
management system is an exclusive
online tool for accessing and reviewing
your real estate purchase via a personal,
secure Web site account.
•Your complete documented transaction is
stored in a permanent archive.
•You can access your account at any time
from any computer, even after the
transaction has closed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan
• Can be provided by the seller, or
purchased by you, as agreed upon
in the purchase contract.
• Repairs or replaces the major covered
working components of a home.
• Gives you peace of mind.
Taking care of the details
Coldwell Banker Concierge®
Save time and stress by arranging for utility
connections and other home services from
Full service real estate environment
In me, you have a knowledgeable and
skilled professional to help you find the
In my company, you have the largest real
estate brokerage company in the U.S.
offering Mortgage Services, Home
Protection Plans and Relocation