Joanne Marynelle Ong , Camille Ann Miguel – DMA1
● Solve the problem of how we can aid out fellow
students on adding their knowledge, building them
to be better artists in the future and to sponsor
competitions and provide scholarships for artists.
● Students will learn different techniques about the
course while having fun at the same time.
● Services are based on the latest softwares, tools
and equipment in the field of multimedia. Teaching
staff includes professionals.
● limited knowledge that they have about the
course/subject is the problem that we’ll be solving.
● Students who wishes to learn more but does’nt
know where to find services that will provide
ther specific needs.
● To know proper information and suggestions of
the students, the group conducted a small
● We conducted a survey and there are 3
possible causes of the problem such as, 1.)
lacks facilities 2.)students prefer art classes
than online tutorials. 3.) tutorial offered by the
school should be implemented
● Students of De La Salle-College of St.
● Frosh students and upper class students
● Mondays will be for reservations.
● Forms to be submitted at the 12th floor Org.
● We’ll be reserving the equipments and make
sure that the materials and machines are
working well and is in a good condition.
● Obtain the student/s schedule.
● Every week on the last scheduled tutorial
we’ll let them answer a survey form.
Work to do: WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 3 WEEK 4
Preparation(Posting of ads, compiling
professor’s free schedules, preparing
Start of reservations for 1st week of
MediaAktiv, students can come by at 8th
floor commons every C-BREAK (12:20-
2:30) for consulting and asking of other
information regarding information.
Reserving classrooms, food, materials
needed, chairs and other multimedia
needed for the following week.
Opening of MediaAktiv
Tutor fee 2800php (700 php/hr)
School Aids 600 php (60 php/ad)
Art Supplies 6860 php (980 php/ person, upon
request by the student)
Food 1050 php (150 pax)
Other 200 php
Total 11,510 php