GE Health Cloud
Director, Health Cloud Portfolio
Register and submit @ gehealthcloud.devpost.com
Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 5pm EST
Eligibility: Open to participants based in the USA only.
Main requirement: Submit a cloud-based healthcare software application in
one of three categories: Clinical, Financial, or Operational.
GE Health Cloud – Big Picture
The GE Health Cloud will deliver a scalable, secure, connected cloud platform
for independent software vendors (ISVs) to deliver healthcare applications.
The GE Health Cloud will enable ISVs to easily expand the universe of
potential customers by enabling them to take advantage of GE Healthcare’s
Why run this hackathon?
• Inspire new ideas in health care applications
• Reach ISVs of all sizes AND new software developers
• Spread the word about the upcoming GE Health Cloud
Why join the GE Health Cloud?
• Deploy and host on platform built for healthcare
• Access data from multiple data sources including more than 500,000 GE
medical imaging machines and more than 1.5 million imaging machines
• Access to GE’s broad customer base
Health Cloud technical services
• Connectivity – DICOM, File transfer and other healthcare payload data
• Storage and Data Management
• Configuration – Users, Organization, Devices
• Business Operations
• Compliance, Security
‣ Managed API Gateway supporting multiple stages.
‣ SDK’s with GIT based versioning.
‣ Federated and Social Identity Management.
‣ Fine grained metering of partner’s offering.
‣ Package subscription.
‣ Payments support.
‣ Managed access to CI/CD/CT.
‣ Social Documentation (wiki)
‣ Social Coding (github)
‣ Docker containers.
‣ Elastic compute for custom CPU & GPU processing
‣ Serverless Micro-Services
Subscription and Metering
We review submissions in the order we receive them, and we’ll let you know if
your application is missing anything.
Please allow at least a couple of hours for us to review your application before
the deadline. That way you’ll have time to fix things or add whatever is
missing before 5pm.
Don’t wait until the last minute to submit!!
Visit the hackathon Ryver channel: https://gehealthcloud.devpost.com/#ryver
Post to the discussion board: http://gehealthcloud.com/forum_topics
Or ask us right now in the chat window!