JITHIN JACOB MAROTTIKAL
C5/15/2:4, Tulsi Niwas Apts. Sector-5, C.B.D - Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
Mob: +91 9833617987.
Seeking managerial assignments in Operations management / transitions & service delivery / client relationship
management / process restructuring & project management with a growth oriented organization.
• PRINCE-2 certified (APMG International) in project management, result oriented professional with over 12
years of experience in both international & domestic operations management, customer service, client &
vendor relationship management, service delivery in telesales / telemarketing channels, projects & process
improvements in telecom / broadband & insurance domains.
• Possess a clear understanding of the industry / technology & market trends with distinction of instituting
quality control techniques to achieve business revenue at the lowest overall cost.
• An effective communicator with excellent written & verbal communications abilities & strong analytical,
problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Enterprising leader with deep process & change management acumen; having seamlessly led diverse teams
across different functions on a large scale.
• Customer relationship management.
• Strategic business planning &
• Data & business need analysis
• Customer service / Sales & service
• Contractual obligations & risk
• Revenue analysis / P&L management
• Dialer management (Avaya /
Genesys / Aspect)
• Projects / Process transitions &
• Productivity & process improvement
IBM GLOBAL PROCESS SERVICES – (CONCENTRIX): Since
Delivery Manager – Operations (Orange –British Telecom / HDFC Life)
Key Result Areas:
Page 1 of 3
• Responsible for continuous process improvement to minimize variability & maximize
profitability & revenue generation for the account.
• Augmenting business in collections campaigns, improving customer retention &
persistency of new business.
• Managing internal & external stakeholders on daily deliverables, glide path & core
• Achieve & exceed SLA’s defined by the client & ensuring compliance of standard
• Responsible for client management, negotiation, SLA base-lining, SOW & process
• Managing different functions (Training / Quality / WFM) to work in sync with the
corporate set parameters & motivating them for achieving business objectives &
• Providing daily direction & strategic inputs & monitor LOB level work allocation.
• P&L management of the account by identifying & improving operational efficacy.
• Effective managing of high pressure, dynamic situation with large degree of autonomy.
• Providing way ahead & assistance to senior management in the planning,
implementation, evaluation/modification of existing operations, systems & procedures.
• Attrition management & capacity planning basis business requirement.
• Performing change management & ensuring quality compliance by implementing control
Bolstered persistency YTD target achievement @ collection improvement by 8% for
Augmented Collection / FTE with benefit payback of INR 1.90 Cr to HDFC Life for
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project on HDFC Life’s persistency collection
SERCO- INTELENET GLOBAL SERVICES :
Aug’10 – May’13
Manager – Operations (Etisalat Telecom / IDEA & MTS)
Key Result Areas:
• Overall responsibility of managing & implementation of the business strategy while
coordinating & closely working with senior management & clients to ensure process
derivatives are met.
• Design, develop & monitor business performance metrics as defined in scope of work.
• Identifying opportunities in mode of operandi & bring about process improvement to
decrease cost & enhance service levels.
• Capacity management & planning effective cost optimization methods for the process.
Page 2 of 3
• Campaign analysis & management of Dialer (Avaya / Aspect / Cosmo-com).
• Effective transition of new projects & ensuring stability of the process within the Beta-
BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURANCE: Aug’08
Center Manager – Telesales / Telemarketing / Corporate Business
Key Result Areas:
• Directing performance & management of outsourced process at contact centers to
achieve business objective, direct delivery & revenue.
• Upgrading existing business & identifying scope of projects with new vendors.
• Tracking revenue generation & profitability of the process outsourced in terms of cost of
• Vendor management, negotiations & delegations of new business plans & targets with
outsourced contact centers.
• Internal auditing in consensus to compliance standards to ensure consistency & accuracy
of standard operational procedures designed as per the Master Service Agreement.
• Preparing detailed plan of actions that translates contractual obligations of outsourced
• Focusing on productivity using measurable & quantifiable criteria / parameters /
assurance policies & also on quality of people rendering the same.
Holds the merit of pilot heading the FOS module as Telemarketing manager for
Campaign management team (West).
Credited for successfully inducting the Corporate business module for the organization in
AEGIS BPO SERVICES
Assistant Manager – Operations (HDFC Life / Tata AIG / TTK healthcare)
Sr.Team Leader – (HDFC Life / Fullerton / SMC)
SPARSH INTELENET BPO SERVICES
May’06 – June ‘07
Team leader – Operations (HDFC Life / ICICI Prudential)
WIPRO BPO SOLUTIONS
Apr’04 – Aug’05
Customer Service Associate – (United Health Group Insurance)
Page 3 of 3
ACADEMIC HIGHLIGHTS & CERTIFICATIONS
• PRINCE-2 Practitioner: Certification (03976489-01-F8MN) from APMG International
in project management.
• Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (specialized in Drugs / Dyes) from Mumbai
• Credit transferred to EIILM University for TY.BSc from Mumbai University –
Packages : MS Office, Open Office, FoxPro, HTML Basics & Tally 5.0
Operating Systems : Windows- 95/98/2000/XP/8, Linux – Version Ubuntu
Date of Birth : 30th
Marital Status : Married
Languages : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil.
Passport No : G3360991
Page 4 of 3