How you can improve your conversion rate and sales by
Amazon Search Bar
Brand Name > Product Name > Key Feature > Variant Info > Keywords
Things to note...
● 50 to 100 characters,
● Capitalise the first letter of every word,
● Avoid putting prices, promotions & suggestive commentary,
● You don’t need to include colour/size if not directly relevant to the
A few tips...
● Avoid repeating keywords,
● No need to use commas/punctuation,
● Don’t include competitor/brand names,
● Include spelling variations,
● Include abbreviations.
What makes your product stand
out from the crowd?
● Always start with keyword research
● Remember every word in the title is searchable on its own
● Don’t forget about the backend search terms, give yourself the competitive edge
● Don’t bore potential shoppers with description length key features
● If you can, utilise Enhanced Brand Content instead of the traditional product description
● And finally, don’t waste your SEO optimisation efforts with an unclear, confusing main product