Local Experts give more meaning and background into what guests are seeing.
They’ll meet a Mountie in Banff, Canada and learn the history of the Canadian Mounted Police.
The first of these new trips travels from Las Vegas to Moab along Highway 12, taking in the striking canyon lands of Zion, Bryce and Arches National Parks and now Capital Reef National Park for the first time in a Trafalgar itinerary. Your clients will enjoy an exclusive Be My Guest dinner along the banks of the Colorado River in Moab and have the chance to kick up their heels with our Kick-Off Party in Las Vegas.
Insider Experiences Local Expert Take a guided walk with a naturalist in Zion. Local Expert Enjoy a presentation on the ecology of the southwestern desert in Moab.
Solutions travel canadian rockies with trafalgar
9 Days | July 18 - 26, 2015
Calgary * Waterton Park * Glacier National Park * Banff * Lake Louise
* Jasper * Maligne Lake * Jasper National Park * Icefields Parkway
• Enjoy an orientation tour of Calgary
• Visit Waterton Lakes National Park and a photo stop at Cameron Falls
• Journey on the “Going-to-the-Sun” Road into Glacier National Park; see St. Mary’s Lake and the
majestic Garden Wall, the cliff that makes up the central Continental Divide
• Ride the Banff Gondola to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for panoramic views of six mountain
ranges. Meet a Mountie as he shares his expertise with you during a presentation
• Enjoy a float trip on the scenic Bow River and visit Lake Louise including a narrated stroll along
• Visit Maligne Lake and enjoy a cruise followed by a lakeside dinner
• Ride across the surface of Columbia Icefield’s Athabasca Glacier on an all-terrain Ice Explorer
and a photo stop at at Peyto Lake