The Avenues of
Jesse B. Ismil
Bachelor of Secondary Education
University Of Santo Tomas
* Referred as Electronic Mailing.
* A major tool for communicating nowadays.
* Can attach documents such as Documents,
Paper works and etc.
* may refer to any kind of communication over
the Internet that offers a real-time
transmission of text messages from sender to
receiver. Chat messages are generally short in
order to enable other participants to respond
* Its main purpose is for communicating online.
* Nowadays, it is one of the sources of
communication besides texting, calling and
Is a centralized online service which enables users
to add, annotate, edit, and share bookmarks of web
* Tagging is a significant feature of social
bookmarking systems, enabling users to organize
their bookmarks in flexible ways and develop shared
vocabularies known as folksonomies.
* In a social bookmarking system, users save links to
web pages that they want to remember and/or
* Uniform Resource Locator.
* A specific character string that constitutes a
reference to a resource.
* Are commonly used for web pages.
* is multimedia that is constantly received by
and presented to an end-user while being
delivered by a provider.
* Refers to content delivered live over the
* requires a camera for the media, an encoder
to digitize the content, a media publisher, and
a content delivery network to distribute and
deliver the content.
* is a digital medium consisting of an episodic
series of audio, video, PDF, or ePub files
subscribed to and downloaded through web
syndication or streamed online to a computer
or mobile device.
* Also known as ecast.
* Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
* Commonly associated with IP telephony,
Internet telephony, voice over broadband
(VoBB), broadband telephony, IP
communications, and broadband phone service.
* An example of a Search Engine.
* “Wiki” also means quick.
* Is usually a web application which allows
people to add, modify, or delete content in
collaboration with others.
* Is a platform to build social networks or social
relations among people who, for example,
share interests, activities, backgrounds or reallife connections.
* is possible in person, especially in the
workplace, universities, and high schools, it is
most popular online.
* websites are commonly used. These websites
are called social sites.
* Known as World Wide Web
* is a system of interlinked hypertext documents
accessed via the Internet.
* A proposal of Tim Berners Lee.
* Known as HyperText Markup Language.
* the main markup language for creating web
pages and other information that can be
displayed in a web browser.
* written in the form of HTML elements
consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets
* An information format that provides users with
frequently updated content.
* A web feed is also sometimes referred to as
a syndicated feed.
* are operated by many news websites, weblogs,
schools, and podcasters.