NAME : Dr. J. MALA JAYASHREE
QUALIFICATION : M.Com, B.Ed., Ph. D .,
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION : English Typing – Higher,
Tally ERP 9, Coral Draw, Photoshop.
AGE : 38
LANGUAGES KNOWN : English and Tamil.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE : June 2014 – November 2014 :- Assistant
Professor in Commerce, Shri Krishnaswamy
College for Women, Anna Nagar, Chennai.
Financial Management ( III. B.Com )
Corporate Accounting ( II. B. Com )
Banking( II. B. Com ).
December 2014 - till date :- Assistant
Professor in Commerce (CA), Annai
Veilankanni’s College for Women, Saidapet,
Subjects handled and handling
Knowledge Management for ( II. M.Com )
Income tax I & II ( III. B.Com )
Human Resource for Management ( III. B.Com )
Corporate Accounting ( II. B. Com)
Financial Accounting ( I. B. Com )
STRENGTH : A positive thinker, straight forward, work involvement
with dedication, highly affectionate and kind
heartedness, listening capacity, hard worker,
perseverance, searching for new knowledge.
Ph. D Thesis Title : “ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND ITS
EFFECTIVENESS - A STUDY WITH SPECIAL
REFERENCE TO STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Published the Book Titled “Essentials of Business Studies for CBSE class XII” released by
Kumararani of Chettinad Dr. Meena Muthiah in March 2011. J Publication,
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Global Research Review in Business and Economics,
Print ISSN 2395-4671 Online ISSN 2454 -3217
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLISHED
1. “En-Governance – A Paradigm Shift In Corporate Governance”, Zenith International
Journal Of Business Economics & Management Research Vol.2 Issue 10, October
2012, Issn 2249 8826, Pp.131-134. Online Available At Www.Zenithresearch.Org.In
2. “Do Demographic Variables Influence Organizational Culture” , South Asian Journal
of Marketing & Managemetn Research (Sajmmr), Vol 3, Issue 3 (March, 2013)
pp.17-29 Issn -2249 – 877x, Online available at http://www.saarj.com/acadimicia
3. “Typology Of Organizational Culture -Theoretical Frame Work”, Asia Pacific
Journal Of Marketing & Management Review Issn 2319-2836, Vol.2 (5), May
(2013), Pp-69-78. Online Available at indianresearchjournals.Com.
4. “A Study On Organizational Culture With Reference To Sail, Salem”, International
Journal Of Social Science & Interdisciplinary Research, IJSSIR, Vol.2 No. 6, June
2013, Pp. -73-83 ISSN. 2277-3630
5. “Impact Of Organizational Culture In Organizational Effectiveness– An Empirical
Study With Reference To Sail, Salem”, Smart Journal Of Management Studies, Vol.
9, No.2, July –December 2013, pp.62-71. ISSN.0973-1598
6. “A Study On Organizational Culture With Reference To Sail, Salem” International
Journal Of Social Science & Interdisciplinary Research, Ijssir, Vol.2 No. 6, June
2013, Pp. -73-83 ISSN 2277-3630.
7. “The Influence of Organizational Culture on Work Ethic – A study with special
reference to Steel Authority of India Limited, Salem”, Madras University Journal of
Business and Finance, Vol.1, No.2, July 2013, pp.23-33, ISSN.2320-5857
8. “Organizational Culture And Organizational Commitment In Sail, Salem”,
‘International Journal for contemporary commerce’ In Periyar University Commerce
Department Journal “International Journal for Contemporary Commerce”, Volume :
2 No : 1 July 2013, ISSN : 2319 - 4995 (Print), pp.37-49.
9. “Personal Values and Expectation – An Empirical Study with Reference To Sail,
Salem” Academic Research in Science, Engineering, Art and Management, pp. 43-56.
ISSN No: ISSN (Print): 2349-4816 ISSN (Online): 2349-3593,
http://www.arseam.com/content/volume-1-Issue (3) July-2014
10. “Linkage of Organizational Culture and Corporate Social Responsibility : implication
in SAIL, Salem”, ‘Annamalai Business Review’, volume 8, Issue (2) ISSN 0974-
1690 , Jan – July 2014, pp.55-68.
11. “Investigating The Linkage Of Organizational Variables And Organizational
Effectiveness: An Empirical Study - Sail, Salem” Pacific Business Review
International, Volume 7 Issue 4, (October, 2014) pp.36-47, (ISSN 0974 438X).
12. “A study on information Technology in Banking sector” Global Research Review in
business and economics, Vol. 1 No.2, March 2015 pp. 26-31. ISSN (Print) 2395-
4671, ISSN (Online) 2454 -3217.
INTER NATIONAL CONFERENCE - PUBLISHED
1. Presented a paper on “E-Commerce (B2E) - Employees Attitude” in the
International Conference on ‘Emerging trends in E- Commerce’ held on March 16
& 17 2011, University of Madras.
Emerging Trends in E-Commerce, Volume I, pp.366-371, ISBN: 9789380890265.
2. Presented a paper on “Organizational Culture and Organizational Commitment” in
the International Conference on ‘Leading beyond Horizon: Engaging Future
(ICLBH-2011)’ held for three days 28th to 30th July 2011 in Annamalai University.
Human Resource: Core for Business and Social Development, pp.456-458,
3. Presented a paper on “Influence of Work Culture in Organizational Commitment”
in the international conference on ‘Competency Building Strategies in Business
and Technological for Sustainable Development’ held in Sri Sai Ram Institute of
Management Studies on September 22nd and 23rd, 2011.
Competency Building Strategies in Business & Technology, pp.90-95,
4. Presented a paper on “Organizational Commitment” in the international conference
on ‘Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technological for Sustainable
Development’ held in Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies on September
22nd and 23rd, 2011.
Competency Building Strategies in Business & Technology, pp.72-76,
5. Presented a paper on “Diseases caused due to Pollution” in the international
conference on ‘Unleashing the Innovation Potential’ on 26th November 2011,
organized by Ethiraj College for Women in GRT Convention Centre.
6. Presented a paper on “Environmental Pollution” in the International Conference on
‘Corporate and Business Response to Climate Change – From Awareness to
Adoption’ held in Periyar University for three days 7th to 9th December 2011.
7. Presented a paper on “En-Governance- A paradigm shift in Corporate Governance”
in the International Conference organized on ‘Corporate Governance: The Road
Ahead’ held in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi on March 27-28, 2012.
8. Presented a paper on “Organization Culture” in the International Conference
organized on ‘Innovation and Creativity in Management Practices” in Kongunadu
Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, on September 25, 2012.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE – PUBLISHED
1. Presented a paper on “CSR with Reference to Murugappa Group – A study” in the
8th National Conference on ‘Ethics in Business and Corporate Governance’ held
on 15th December, 2010, Annamalai University.
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance, pp.572-573, ISBN: 9789380627267
2. Presented a paper on “Financial Inclusion and Sustainable Growth” in the
National Level Conference on ‘Inclusive and Sustainable Growth – Issues and
Challenges’ held on 29th August 2012.
1. Participated in Roundtable Event and Continuous professional developmental session
on IFRS implementation in India on 20th and 21st February 2015 conducted by
ACCA in Mumbai
2. Guest lecture on the topic “Organizational Culture” held on 28th April 2015 in Shri
Sakthikailassh Women’s College, Salem – 3.
WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS AND TRAINING PROGRAMME
1. Participated in the workshop on “ Convergence of Indian Accounting Standards
with IFRS” on 19th and 20th January 2011 held in University of Madras, organized
by Department of Commerce, University of Madras and Board of studies, institute
of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI).
2. Published a paper on the topic “Problems and work life balance of women
entrepreneurs” and participated in seminar on ‘Women Entrepreneurship –A Multi
Dimensional Approach’ on 24th March 2011 held in Kumararani Meena Muthiah
College of Arts and Science, Adyar, Chennai.
Women Entrepreneurship- A Multidimensional Approach, pp.89-92,
3. Participated in the UGC Sponsored National Symposium on “Research Report
Writing in Commerce- Expectational Gaps” held on 29th March 2011, in
4. Participated in the Training Programme on “Capacity Building for Researchers in
Consumer Protection and Consumer Welfare” held for three days 18th to 20th April
2011, Annamalai University.
5. Participated in one day workshop on “Entrepreneurship for new Entrepreneurs”
held on 5th March 2014, in New College, Chennai-14.
6. Participated in the National Seminar on “Mergers and Acquisitions”, held on 7th
February 2015 in M. O.P Vaishnav College For Women, Chennai- 34.
Mobile Number : +91 91760 82943
E Mail ID
(The above furnished details are true and fair up to my knowledge)
(Dr. J. MALA JAYASHREE)