Homework for next week
Due to the Paris Trip there will be no AS Photography lessons
(and A2 Photography G Block only) from Monday –
Wednesday. The classroom will still be available for those who
want to use it.
Your homework to complete in your sketchbook by the end of
next week is as follows:
• Brainstorm of ideas on 2-3 exam stimuli
• Visual mood board of ideas for 2-3 exam stimuli
• Shooting plan and visual influences for shoot1
Classes will resume as normal on Thursday 13th February
• Brainstorm ideas of 2-3 different exam stimuli in your sketchbook
• Create a visual mood board of ideas for 2-3 exam stimuli, using some of
the examples shared in the group task today
• Shooting Plan
What – you will photography
Why – you will photograph it
How – what technical/compositional and lighting techniques you will use
Where – what location/environment will you shoot in and what challenges
could tat provide? Will you need any further equipment etc?
When – have you planned to do it? Are you relying on ther people? If so what
arrangements do you need to make?