Conseil pablo : dire que tu étais RH avec un coach agile qui t’a fait réfléchir sur ce formidable duo.
Rappelez que c’est un retour d’expérience car l’organigramme rappelle un organigramme classique et pas agile (équipe hétérogène, mixte, etc.)
Un RH qui ne comprend pas agile, ne savent pas comment recruter les profils. Tendance de trouver un match exacte et requisite classique comme education, ecole. Un RH qui ne comprend pas livraison par iteration, ne comprend pas resource planning pas étape. Tendence d’etre un obstacle et demande un organigramme complet avant recrutement.
Agile tour v english
HR in Agile & Agile in
2 sides of the same coin – a case study
HR in Agile – Responsibility of Agile Coach?
My career path,
my training &
Team & 3rd party,
clarify of roles, culture
Individual Team et 3rd party
Agile Coach and HR – Formidable Duo
● Agile methods and set up
● Team transition
● Adapt change to team
● Definition of key
responsibilities & roles
● Team building – agile way
● Career development &
HR set up, personal
motivation (work contract,
job description etc)
● Recruitment / Transition
● Team building –
● Competency, training &
Agile Coach HR
Head of team
/ Agile PM
● List of roles and set up required by sprint
● Pair mentoring and pair programming for knowledge transfer
● Training and coaching of agile methods
● Iterative recruitment and transition of teams by sprint
● Union discussions and work contracts.
● Development of competences and coaching in change.
Agile in HR- Abdicated Responsibility
Individual Team & 3rd party
Recruitment of superman
Like for like recruitment
Lack of understanding of
excluding 3rd party
providers / partners.
Agile in HR – Innovative and Adaptable
● Competences et potential
over previous experience
● Super team over
● Total Talent Management
(internal & external)
● Iterative organisation
● Constant communication
● Talent planning with all
sources & types of
Super team – Complete competences through team
● Product: Key competences: influence & communication.
● Delivery: key competences: quality & delivery
● PMO: key competences: enterprising, problem solving,
Knocking on both doors:
● Agile conundrums about HR policies:
● Auto-organisation means anyone can do anything in any role?
● Agile organisation means no organisation chart and hierarchy?
● Agile means no seniority? If I’m a developer, will I always be
developer? Is there only horizontal career development?
● Team collaboration means no individual evaluation?
● HR conundrums about agile methods:
● Scrum master means project manager, just a change of name?
● No existing structure or job descriptions so no agile until these
● Can’t find exact match of candidates so wait till he/she is found?
Agility & HR – A system
Communication & Collaboration