Making A Japanese Garden – Simple
Beauty For Your Yard Or Garden
• Simple Beauty For Your Yard Or Garden!
Think Small And Peaceful
• When creating a Japanese garden you don’t
have to think BIG.
• Some of the most effective Japanese gardens
are on a SMALL Scale.
• Japanese gardens are MINIMALIST by nature
• AND they provide a peaceful and spiritual
place to relax too!
• You can be very innovative because a popular type of
Japanese garden involves the copying of real
landscapes on a smaller scale.
• Use stones and rocks to give the impression of hills.
• Water is a MUST – a pond or a stream are very
popular, so is ‘Dry’ water...
• Get Our FREE Japanese Garden Design Book to help you!
• DETAILS are coming soon in this presentation!
• Stone Pagoda’s are very popular or maybe you
would like a couple of Japanese lanterns – also
made of stone.
• Is your garden going to be flat or hilly? Flat
signifies calmness and hilly gives the garden a
feeling of ‘flow’.
• Try sitting down and sketching a garden plan
for your space at home.
• Include rocks – they all mean something
different and its worth getting some
knowledge on their placement.
• A lot of designers of Japanese gardens use
rocks as a centrepiece of the garden.
• Ensure a good energy flow in your garden.
• The use of water is ideal for this.
Less IS More…
• That is the golden rule of Japanese gardens!
• Don’t over clutter your ingredients – use plants
and shrubs sparingly.
• To learn more visit our website AND Claim our
FREE Book ‘11 Simple Ways To Turn Your Garden
• Click Here:
• You also get access to our newsletter too....
The Japanese Garden Bulletin’
NEWSLETTER is FREE
To get your copy of our FREE Book And
Our Free Newsletter visit :