Be the first to like this
When it comes to developing business in a digital era, there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is that thanks to social media this game has just got harder. The good news is that by mastering social media you’ve now got more opportunities than ever to further your business growth.
In fact the Aberdeen Group recently reported that those who use social selling (a process whereby social media is used for sales) strategically achieve a 31% greater team quota. Now if that’s not enough to convince you, consider these statistics:
- 50-70% of the buying process happens before sales executives get involved (Source: Forrester)
- 90% of CEO’s (and IT Directors) say they NEVER respond to cold emails or calls (Source: InsideView)
- 97% of the time cold calling is ineffective (Source: IBM)
- 89% of consumers begin searching for products and services using a search engine (Source: InsideView)
- Social media produces almost twice the leads from trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC (Source: HubSpot)
- Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rates (Source: HubSpot)
- 45% more opportunities can be realised when social selling is used (Source: LinkedIn)
Whilst these statistics are insightful, the key thing to note is that results like these can only be achieved when social media is used strategically and tactically for business development. It’s not the be all and end all. It needs to fit into your methodologies as a layer. Regrettably, when it’s used in the wrong way, it will do nothing for your business aside from waste resource, time and money.
To address this, we’ve created the DailyWins SALES ACCELERATOR and the slideshare presentation you're about to view contains much more information.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO FIND OUT MORE
Contact us via the website http://jane-frankland.com