16 web user behavior statistics you should know – online user behaviour analysis
16 Web User Behavior Statistics You Should Know – Online User Behaviour Analysis: www.TheDigitalProspect.com Traffic Generation And Conversion Rate Optimization Using Content Marketing
• It is important to understand online user behavior and the changes that have happened recently in web user behaviour.
Here are a few statistics for you to look into to just get a glimpse of how things have changed in the last few years:• 78% of Internet users conduct product research online.• 78% of business people use their mobile device to check email.• 40% of US Smartphone owners compare prices on their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an item.• 91% of email users have unsubscribed from a company email they previously opted-in to.
• 84% of 25-34 year-olds have left a favorite website because of intrusive or irrelevant advertising.• 57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog.• 67% of B2B companies and 41% of B2C companies have acquired a customer through Facebook.• The number of marketers who say Facebook is “critical” or “important” to their business has increased 83% in just 2 years.• Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic.
• 200 Million Americans have registered on the FTC’s “Do Not Call” list.• 57% of of consumers start their research on a product or service with a search query.• 70% of consumers said a positive referral from a “friend” on Facebook would positively influence their purchase decision.• 89% of searchers will modify their search and try again if at first they don’t succeed, 79% will try a different search engine. Thus, 9 out of 10 trust that the information they seek is available to them via internet
• Web Searcher Tenacity:• According to the new Performics 2010 Search Engine Results Page (SERP) Insights Study, conducted by ROI Research, 89% will modify their search and try again if at first they don’t succeed, 79% will try a different search engine [Source]
• The Speed of Google Instant Previews:• With Instant Previews, Google matches a search query with an index of the entire web, identifies the relevant parts of each web page, stitches them together and serves the resulting preview completely customized to a search—usually in under one-tenth of a second. [Source]
• Power of a Facebook Referral:• Nearly 70 percent of consumers said a positive referral from a “friend” on Facebook would positively influence their purchase decision. [Source]
Reports That You Should DownloadAdvantages And Disadvantages Of Outsourcing To A Small Firm And Large Firm 33 Statistics You Should Know About Online Marketing 23 Online Marketing Mistakes That You Should Avoid In Your Business 10 Minute Guide To Understanding About Everything About Online Marketing Costs
Services We Offer: Content Creation Services: List Of Reasons For Using ContentHow You Can Use Content In Your BusinessWhat Are The Different Types Of Content We Can Create For Your Business?
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Services: Why Is CRO important? Factors Affecting Conversion Rate How Can You Increase Conversion Rate? What Are The Different Types Of Conversion Rates? Factors Affecting Landing Page Conversion Rate Why Is Email High Converting?
USP Service: Why Is An USP Important?What Are The Different Types Of USP Services We Can Do For You?
Research And Testing Services: Why Is Research So Important?What Are The Different Types Of Research?What Are The Different Research And Testing Services We Offer You?
Traffic Services: Why Is Traffic That Important?How Important Is Traffic For Your Business? Why Is Content Marketing Important? How Can Content Marketing Bring Traffic? What Are The Different Types Of Traffic?
Web Analytics Services: Why Is Web Analytics So Important? What Are The Different Things We Can Do With Web Analytics? What Web Analytics Questions Do You Need Answered? How Can Web Analytics Be Used? Practical Uses And Applications Of Web AnalyticsAchieving Business Objectives Using Web Analytics Typical Process Of Web Analytics Different Kinds Of Web Analytics