99 Curtis Farm Road
Lincoln, ME 04457
State licensed Master Electrician with more than 25 years of experience, seeking an opportunity to
relocate to an area with strong employment opportunities. Long time professional with strong skills.
Electrical/instrumentation expertise in installation, repair and troubleshooting. Expert knowledge of
National Electric Code, NFPA 70E, motor controls and construction.
Summary of Accomplishments
• Primary electrician responsible for day to day electrical issues in boilerhouse,water treatment plant
and wastewater treatment plant in large industrial setting.
• Assured annual calibration compliance on all instrumentation associated with high pressure boilers
and a waste treatment facility.
• Routinely troubleshot electrical instrumentation issues in a 400 ton per day pulp and papermill
including flows,pressures,temperatures, levels and other related instrumentation.
• Transferred all instrumentation from stand-alone status to a PLC system for a 225k/hr high pressure
• Serviced electrical equipment ranging from 4160vac to 24vdc.
Lincoln Paper and Tissue LTD., Lincoln, Me.
Electrical. Instrumentation Technician, 2/1990 - Present
• Performed installation and repair of electrical and instrumentation in an industrial setting. Working
40 plus hours a week including weekends and nights when necessary to accomplish the task at
• Installed and maintained transformers, power panels and executed electrical maintenance in
buildings and offices throughout the complex.
Previous to my career as an E/I tech I operated oil fired power boilers at 600 psi and 225,000 pph.
A.S., Trade and Technical Occupations, 5/2004
Eastern Maine Community College, Bangor, Maine
Diploma, Electrician Technology, 5/1993
Eastern Maine Technical College, Bangor Maine
Certification, Electrician, 1/1994
Maine State Apprenticeship and Training Council, Augusta, Maine
Apprenticeship program to become an electrician in affiliation with employer and the State of Maine.
• Performed many construction projects. Ran conduit and cable tray and installed many different
• Installed and programed AC/DC drives and motor control circuits.
• Aware of the importance of MSDS sheets in the workplace and following the information provided
• Fully understand the importance of safe work practices both to me personally and the financial
ramifications of it to a business also.
• Installed and repaired transformers and lighting panels.
Master Electrician, 5/1994
State of Maine Electricians Examination Board
An electrician/instrument technician seeking to utilize skills in calibration, troubleshooting and
installation of a variety of process instruments and industrial electrical skills learned over 25 years in
my future career.
Level 2 Certified Control System Technician, 1/2006
International Society of Automation
Northeast Regional Director, 1/2007 - 1/2014
Pulp and Paperworker's Resource Council
A blue-collar organization that works to preserve jobs and is supported by companies in the paper
industry. I worked on environmentally sound issues and regulations, chosen by me to help strike a
balance between industry and the environmental community.
First Aid and CPR, 1/2014
American Heart Association