Be the first to like this
Auto Enrolment - Dispelling the Myths
These are the common myths by topic:
• Nominate a point of contact
• Nominating a point of contact is the same as registration.
• The nominated contact is responsible for complying with the automatic enrolment duties.
• Know your staging date and develop a plan
• Staging dates are based on current employee numbers.
• If you use a different PAYE your staging date changes.
• Another company’s PAYE will not affect your staging date.
• Postponement delays the staging date.