The main threats to data security
and how to deal with them
• Who knows what a threat to data security could be?
• Who is responsible of making data secure?
• How can we prevent this from happening?
• To understand about data security and what is
involved in protecting a network and data.
• To understand the different types of threat to
data security how they interact, and how they
affect cost and performance.
• To understand what kind of threats there are to
• To understand why data security is important.
• To understand how what interventions can be
put in place to protect data.
We are going to design and create our own revision
materials based on the topic of Data security.
You need to get into 10 teams no more than 3 in a group
Use the videos that can be found on the shared drive to
help you create your revision resource.
You can create a pod cast, video, Power Point, a song the
choice is yours.
Create a set of personal rules for data security that
someone would need to follow in order to make sure their
data is kept secure.
You can use the existing resources (videos) on the shared
drive or look at what other groups have made to help you.