Jaime Santos Gonzalez
Born place and date: 22nd March 1983, in Santander – Spain
Address: C/Carranza 16 bajo, CP: 28004 Madrid – Madrid
Mobile number: 620272732
Mail: email@example.com Skype: jaime.santosgonzalez
Other data of interest: - Driving licence type B.
- Playing piano since 7 years old.
- Visited 25 different countries in 3 different continents.
- Volunteer: participant of Special Olympics 29th May 2015.
Qualifications Engineer in Computer engineer
University of Valladolid, Spain
Thesis Title: Graphical environment for Genetic Algorithm demonstrations (done in
University Technology of Brno), 2008
Technical Engineer in Technical Engineering in Computer Systems
University of Valladolid, Spain
Thesis Title: Fuzzy ID3 algorithm: Aplication to the Knowledge extraction, 2006
Honors & Awards
Manager’sChoice Award - 2014 (communicatedon 28-10-14 22:23):
Service Excellence Award - 2015 (communicatedon 11-03-15 18:35):
Period Firm Position Projects description Project details
10/2010 - To date IBM Spain BAO/BI consultant In section "Profile" In "Assignmenthistory"
10/2008 - 10/2010 INSA g.s. Consultantfor IBM projects In section "Profile" In "Assignmenthistory"
1) 2 yearsand a half workinginBarclays,mainlyinthe Data Warehouse where around 1year I was
workingdirectlywiththe client(withoutan IBM project manager in the daily tasks).Lessonslearnt:
a. much experience acquiredinthe treatmentwithall kindof stakeholders of different
b. ImprovementinSQLqueriesandanalysisof the dataobtained.
2) 10 monthsworkingina BPM project.My mainrole wasto be the official testerof the processes
“KYC” (KnowYour Customer,aboutclientinformationrenovation)andBonds.
3) Later 6 monthsinTelefónicadevelopinganinformational system(we hadtorefine ananalysis
takingintoaccount the changesappeared) inits CdR(Creaciónde Red,“Networkcreation”)
part. My dutieswere requirementscapture,designanddevelopmentof a TPR (Time Persistant
Repository) and“collaboration”inthe developmentof ETLprocesseswithDatastage ( I helped
responsible people of thisparttime bytime).
4) From January2013 to February2014 I workedinthe spanishbudgetplanninginCEMEX.
5) From March 2014 to May 2015 in Vodafone,1stintheirDWH andafter inthe creationof RMS
(RiskManagementSystem) aseventsDBconfigurator andeventstestmanager.
6) From June 2015 to November2015 I’ve hadto redesignsome PowerCentermappingstofix the
issuesdetectedbyTelefónicainthe filescreatedandtobe uploadedtoSuccessFactorsfromthe
source filesgotfromthe SFTP.
Mainly Data Analyst and SQL, been redesigning PowerCenter mapping for more than 6 months and
knowledge of IBM ETL tool DataStage.
Interested in learning Big Data, Watson, SPSS modeler, Cognos and any other Analytics tools. Open to
interesting things as Internet of things or Smart cities.
Key Courses and Training
1) POWERCENTER learningseries(4hours,Youtube,endedon13-11-15).
2) DATASTAGE: Basic and Advanced DataStage, both Web-Based (64 hours)
3) WATSON: Analytics & Watson Experience Webinar Series Sessions 1-7, 7 hours
4) BIG DATA: “Big Data Bootcamp”, 24 hours,06-08/03/13, IBM, Hursley)
5) SPSS MODELER: Session 1 (theory,1 hour,17-04-15) and Session 2 (Practices and data set to
look for use cases,2 hours,24-04-15), IBM Madrid
6) COGNOS: “Initiation to BI y Cognos: Query and Report Studio” and “Cognos 8 BI Introduction to
Analysis”(29.5 hours, 24h on 11-14/12/12 and 5h on 25/02/09-9/03/09
7) ORACLE PL/SQL: Introduction PL SQL Fundamentals (4 hours 31/03/09-01/04/09, IBM, Madrid)
8) JAVA: Escuela JAVA (Java introduction), 160 hours, 13/10/08-7/11/08, INSA(IBM Group), Madrid.
9) CONSULTING: Foundation Consulting Skills Course, 24 hours, 12-14/03/13,IBM, Madrid