Industrial site in operation 2
• By knowing the points of operation at the site
when in use one will know the points of
highest concentraion of soil contaminantschemical analysis to confirm. Seeing the plant
in operation you can identify the soil parent
Brownfiled bacterial growth
• 112 grams of gelatin boile in 300 mL of water
until gelatinized 1 gram of soil form five points
of the present day site. Left in a 25 degree
celsius environment for 30 days.
Measure twice plant once
• Using a smaller simulated culture of the
brownfield allows for an accelerated
propagation giving the growth pattern for
bacteria,therefore, plant growth. The
simulation will show the effects of the
contaminations allowing for precise actions
needded for amendment and remediation of
the brownfield site.
Time interval per area
• The graph shows the duration for bacteria that
multiply from 1E5 to 1.9E18 ( amount of
bacteria per acre) and 1E5 to 1.6E7 (amount
of bacteria on surface area of 2 cm2). Giving
an accelerated propogation.
• By using a small-scale brownfield simulation
one can increase the efficacy of amendment
reducing time, cost, and resources.