of Americans now say they look at product
reviews before making a decision.
of consumers now say they use a
Smartphone to help with product selection
of moms say they do online research after
seeing TV commercials for products that
94% of Smartphone users research local
businesses on their phone and
90% take action.
Buyers research 10.4 sources of information
prior to making a decision.
of B2B decision makers research the
65% of BtoB C-suite decision makers make
6+ work related searches a day.
How are Brands Experienced?
The Brand Experience and Touch Point Cycle
Points of interaction that would drive a potential
customer to place your brand into their
consideration set prior to making the actual
All of the interactions that are leveraged after the
sale and initial usage to help maximize the brand
All of the interactions that are involved in the
customer making the purchase and using the
Source: Brand Keys, F. Reicheld, Bain & Company, Prophet Research
• “An increase in customer loyalty of only 5% can lift lifetime profits per
customer by as much as 95%.”
• “Over 50% of customers would be willing to pay significant price
premiums for the brand that they are most loyal to.”
• “In some sectors, an increase of customer loyalty of just 1% is
equivalent to a 10% cost reduction.”
• “50% of customers are willing to try a new product or service from a
preferred brand because of the implied endorsement, credibility and
• “It takes 7 to 10 times the cost and effort to gain a new customer as it
does to keep an existing customer.”
The Benefits of Strong Brands
your customer’s buying
You’ve got challenges. We’ve got solutions.
Whatever it takes.