TEACH YOUR CHILD HOW TO SAFELY SCOOP OUT WASTE FROM HIS CAT'S
LITTER BOX EVERY DAY. HIS CAT MAY REFUSE TO USE THE LITTER BOX IF IT'S
LEFT DIRTY, ACCORDING TO PETCO. HELP HIM REPLACE THE LITTER WEEKLY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT TO OUR WEBSITES:MYPETSHOP.ORG ,
My Pet Shop
• “My Pet Shop” is a game for the Nintendo DS where players
must helped their mom run the family’s pet business.
• Take a step back immediately after the mini-game begins. Pink
poodles are skittish and are hard to catch.
• To get the pets for the shop, players must travel into the forest
and shake the trees and bushes until a stray dog appears.
When a dog appear,s the capture mini game begins.
• For more information visit to our website:mypetshop.org
Making the decision to allow your child to get his first pet can be a
Adding a pet to the family is a huge undertaking, requiring time and
responsibility on both yours and your child's part. When you feel the
time is right and your child is mature enough to start caring for a pet of
his own, you'll need to teach him how to properly care for it.
Discuss getting a pet with your child to ensure he knows how
much care is involved. Talk about what type of pet your child
For more information visit to our website:petsspark.org
Select 4 pets
• Show your child how to provide his pet with fresh food and water.
Create a feeding schedule and post it where your child can easily
• Generally, most pets need fed one or two times per day and need
access to fresh water at all times. Encourage your child to replace
his pet's water twice per day. Assist your child with feeding time
until he gets the hang of it.
• Remind him that washing his hands is very important after this
chore, to prevent him from getting sick.
For more information visit to our website:select4pets.org