Project Mercury was the
first human spaceflight
program of the United
States, running from 1958
through 1963. An early
highlight of the Space
Race, its goal was to put a
man into Earth orbit and
return him safely
2. lack of order or predictability; gradual
decline into disorder.
"a marketplace where entropy reigns
1. a thermodynamic quantity representing the
unavailability of a system's thermal energy for
conversion into mechanical work, often
interpreted as the degree of disorder or
randomness in the system.
"the second law of thermodynamics says that
entropy always increases with time"
SO if all organisations are complex human
systems and they are all in state of tending
towards disorder, what can we do to make it
better, and what are the agility parts that can
1. Stop thinking it’s a process problem. It’s not.
2. Shift the system in multiple ways at once. Organic
3. Realise and deeply understand, that the humans in your
system are human.
4. Maximise our diversity and really pay attention to it.
5. Start to recognise the value of coaching and of
people who are working with and supporting the human
6. Support the system and create Safety