Core Competencies Profile Summary
Operations & Maintenance
Liaison & Coordination
• A result-oriented professional with 4 years of experience in
Mechanical Maintenance in Chemical & Fertilizers industry.
• Currently associated with Kanpur Fertilizers and Cements
Limited, (A Jaypee Group Enterprise), Kanpur, INDIA as
• Hands-on experience in controlling & monitoring the records of
preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance & indent of various
machines and equipments.
• Proficient in understanding overall operations for new products or
improvement of existing products with thrust on reducing product cost
and based on market trends / requirements.
• Exposure in executing plant activities such as evaluation of plans,
process & equipment selection, cost management & quality assurance
to ensure top & bottom line profitability.
Soft Skills Education
• B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Viswajyothi College of
Engineering & Technology, Muvattupuzha, Mahatma Gandhi
University in 2012 with 72.16%.
• Diploma certification in HVAC Designing and Fire Fighting from TEC
MEP, Kochi in 2013.
• 12th from St. Georges School, Kothamangalam, Board of Higher
Secondary Examinations in 2008 with 84.17%.
• 10th from Dewaswom Board High School, Kothamangalam, Kerala
State Board in 2006 with 84.07%.
JITHIN K VIJAYAN
B.Tech. with expertise in Operations & Maintenance, targeting challenging assignments with an
organization of high repute in Chemical/Fertilizer industry.
• +91-9446884870/ 8756610194 email@example.com
IT Skills Career Timeline
Software: SAP Modules & AutoCAD
MS Office: Word, Excel &
Programing Languages: C++
Operating Systems: Windows XP,
Vista & Windows7
Part of the workshop on Glider Design
and Fabrication conducted by Aerotrix
Fertilizers & Chemicals
Travancore, Cochin, Kerala
Kanpur Fertilizers & Cement
Jun’12 – Jun’14
Jun’12 – Jun’14
CURRENT CTC : INR 562000 lakhs per annum
Kanpur Fertilizers and Cements Limited, (A Jaypee Group Enterprise),
Kanpur,India as Mechanical Engineer
• Planning and effectuating maintenance schedules for various Rotating equipment to
increase machine uptime & equipment reliability.
• Preparing and implementing preventive maintenance plan and establishing daily,
monthly, half-yearly check sheets for all equipments.
• Initiating troubleshooting and breakdown analysis of all equipment.
• Analyzing & producing the requirements and specifications; recommending
• Observing safety manners with regular follow-ups & preparing safety systems.
• Identifying &analyzing all major and repeating breakdowns in the system.
• Conducting Spares Management and utilization of best optimum resources along
with monitoring and updating the improvement projects to reduce the cost and to
keep up the efficiency of equipment.
• Coordinating with engineers and supporting principal engineers in resolving critical
• Spearheading and executing manpower planning and scheduling jobs accordingly.
• Planning & executing corrective maintenance measures.
• Troubleshooting, overhauling and repair of plant equipment such as centrifugal
pumps, reciprocating pumps, reciprocating compressors, centrifugal compressor,
couplings, gear boxes and other rotating equipment.
• Conducting testing and servicing of heat exchangers like condensers, intercoolers
and so on.
• Offering technical expertise to maintenance people like Supervisor, Foreman, Fitters
• Excellent in sap and mm modules.
The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore (A Govt. of India Undertaken),
Cochin, Kerala,India as Mechanical Engineer
• Plan routine maintenance of plant equipment and machinery.
• Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults and supervise time critical equipment repairs.
• Oversee and control maintenance costs.
• Schedule and obtain project material and manpower.
• Check work-in-progress and during completion to meet specifications.
• Forecasting of spare parts.
• Assessing safety hazards associated with maintenance of equipments.
Date of Birth: 8
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malayalam & Tamil
Permanent Address: Kandothumolel (H), Kothamangalam (P O), Mathirappilly,
Ernakulam District, Kerala,India – 686691
Passport Details: K4278617 valid till 15/08/2022