Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Future Facing Learning - Pecha Kucha, Paul Durston

533 views

Published on

AM Pecha Kucha 1
Future Facing Learning, presented by Paul Durston, Digital learning manager, Teeside University

Published in: Education
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Future Facing Learning - Pecha Kucha, Paul Durston

  1. 1. The Toolkit
  2. 2. Future Facing Pedagogies Deploying Content Promoting Curation Fostering Collaboration Nurturing Creation Measuring Impact The Programme
  3. 3. Over the course of the programme points are awarded to achieve Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIEE) status. The FFL programme key learning objective are aligned to the Dimensions of the UK Professional Standard Framework. UKPSF
  4. 4. Sandpit Events The culmination of the Digital Development Programme sees attendees participate in a full-day Sandpit Event.
  5. 5. Continued cohort support, development of champions and project evaluation. Beyond the Programme
  6. 6. Feedback "Did you have sufficient opportunities to participate and interact", 70% strongly agreed and the other 30% agreed "Where the activities relevant?", 52% agreed and 37% strongly agreed "Overall, how satisfied where you?", 56% were satisfied and 40% were very satisfied.
  7. 7. Feedback "It was nice to work in groups to generate ideas" "Delivered very well in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere" "I would like more specific examples on module integration“ “More training from the staff perspective” "It has increased my confidence"
  8. 8. The numbers 61 48 36
  9. 9. No. of Bookings Target Response Uptake Rate No. of Completions Teesside University 315 381 83% 49 SCMA 72 88 82% 10 Communications, the Arts and Media 13 22 59% 0 Computer Science & Information Systems 24 28 86% 8 Games, Animation and Visual Effects 35 38 92% 2 SOHSC 92 106 87% 17 Nursing 16 20 80% 3 Occupational Therapy / Social Work / Medical Imaging 17 25 68% 4 Paramedic / Physiotherapy / ODP / Dental 26 28 93% 6 Psychology / Mental Health / Learning Disabilities / Community 20 19 105% 2 Women and Children's Health and Public Health 13 14 93% 1 SSED 56 72 78% 11 Design 12 13 92% 0 Engineering 19 27 70% 5 Sciences 25 32 78% 6 SSSHL 75 91 82% 8 Criminology, Law and Policing 21 26 81% 1 Education incorporating English Language Unit 16 21 76% 5 Humanities 11 16 69% 0 Psychology, Sport and Exercise 27 28 96% 2 TUBS 20 24 83% 3

×