Your Conversion Rate Out of every visitor to your website, only a percentage of them will actually call or email you, or purchase something from your site, and these interactions are classed as a conversion.
Your Conversion Rate Thepercentage of people that take an action after viewing your site is your conversion rate
How Can I Improve ThatFigure? Here are five basic tips that you can follow use to encourage more people to go from being just a visitor to a valued customer.
1. Contact Details Make your contact details really clear and easy to find. Your phone number and email address should be at the top and bottom of each page of your website
2. Unique Selling Proposition “If I was looking for your product, why should I pick yours over any of the other similar products out there? If you can clearly define what is different about what you offer and you can get that across effectively, you’ll have lots more people spending money with you.
3. Social Proof Everywebsite in your industry will tell you what a great company they are Prove it!
3. Social Proof Testimonials Case studies Examples of clients that you’ve worked with previously
4. Make An Offer Discount on your first purchase Free delivery Coupon on your website that can be redeemed instore
5. Calls To Action If you want people to get in touch with you, you have to ask them
5. Calls To Action Call us now on this number! Fill in this form for a free copy of our ebook
JDR Group are a web design and internet marketing companybased in Derby. Whether you already have a website or are startingfrom scratch it is JDRs aim to provide you with a full range ofservices, from website design to email marketing, search engineoptimisation and advanced internet marketing strategies. We aim tosupply you with useful information on an ongoing basis to help youmake the most of both your online and offline marketing strategies.Visit us on Our WebsiteFollow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterFind us on LinkedInCheck out our YouTube Channel for some more great advice andtips