WHY SHOULD YOU OWN THIS BOOK?
• Do you lead training sessions?
• Do you sometimes get the feeling that even though you handled the training
well, some things could have been different?
• Do you recognize that there must be a way for you to do your job in more
• Have you ever asked yourself if you be more useful for the participants?
• Would you be able to explain the reason for proceeding with a given step
at the training? Or do you just do it because others do it that way?
If you answered “yes” at least once, then this book is intended for you.
ABOUT THE BOOK
The book offers a glimpse behind the curtains of working as a trainer, revealing
the methodological principles of their work. It analyses the different phases of
a training session as well as providing a step-by-step guide on what to do in
each one. Additionally, it is filled with countless tips that can be used in practice.
In the author’s words: first you have to know the rules; only later can you break
them. In this book, you will get to know the key principles of a trainer’s work
- principles that can also be used when leading workshops, seminars, or any
other educational event.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ivana Miklovič has been a Personal Development
trainer for more than ten years. Participants to
her training sessions value and appreciate her
for her innovative approach to training; her
kind, receptive approach to the participants; her
preparedness; and her professionality. Her clients
have included: Deutsche Telekom Shared Services,
Slovak Telecom, UniCredit Bank, Kamapro, Delphi,
Ahold, TNT, Holcim…
WHERE CAN YOU BUY IT?
* Apple iBookstore